Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WOULD YOU RATHER BE STUCK IN TIME LOOP OR EXIST FOREVER

RAJ GHRANDHICK

ALL HOPE LOST
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
would u rather be stuck in a time loop or exist forever like a ghost (u cant fly and shit u r like a human)
noone knows u exist but u do
u are invisible and no one can hear u and u can't do anything u just exist

would u rather be stuck in a time loop or exist forever like a ghost (u cant fly and shit u r like a human)
what am i experiencing in the loop

Time loop. Both options would eventually drive me mad and cause me to lose my self-awareness, but if I lived forever, I'd suffer from some incurable disease or get turned into a fucking labrat or supersoldier by the goverment before that happens. In a time loop I would become a menace to society iykwim :devilish::devilish:
Is this a steins gate reference? I've only watched the first season, so I don't know wtf happens there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Time loop. Both options would eventually drive me mad and cause me to lose my self-awareness, but if I lived forever, I'd suffer from some incurable disease or get turned into a f*****g labrat or supersoldier by the goverment before that happens. In a time loop I would become a menace to society iykwim :devilish::devilish:
Is this a steins gate reference? I've only watched the first season, so I don't know wtf happens there.
u will not live forever u will just take a human ghost form and u can't interfere with anything

observer mode forever and u can only travel by foot and u can get tired too 😉

so that i can become super high iq and also spend infinite time with family
what if i eventually become super super high iq and transcend human intelligence and barriers and learn a way to break free of the loop and live as a god amongst men

what if i eventually become super super high iq and transcend human intelligence and barriers and learn a way to break free of the loop and live as a god amongst men
also death will reset loop

ending up crazy or braindead is a greater possibility

i mean if i choose to live forever like a ghost
cuz if i could write and nobody can see me, and i am immortal, i can also study and become high iq
then i can convince everyone i am an invisible god
i also will write letters to my family and to the government

cuz if i could write and nobody can see me, and i am immortal, i can also study and become high iq
only before death u can write
then u becom forever living ghost and u can't communicate with people

i think u have a good point

we should be able to write but we cant prove our existence

this makes more sense if u can pick up a pen u can write 🤯

Well, actually :pogu:

Basically, when cosmology logic is applied with rationality ideals, it is believed that the only way to explain the originator of all consequences (action and reaction) is by making a loop in time. Hence, time would be infinitely and, even if variations exist, repetition would happen.
Therefore, to live forever is also to be stuck in a loop.

:geek:

Time loop. Both options would eventually drive me mad and cause me to lose my self-awareness, but if I lived forever, I'd suffer from some incurable disease or get turned into a f*****g labrat or supersoldier by the goverment before that happens. In a time loop I would become a menace to society iykwim :devilish::devilish:
You would be bored as fuck Pluss still be ugly

Put the smartest men on the middle of mars, he will die due to lack of oxygen. Intelligence is limited by both empirical data gathering and material limitation.

That's the worst simping I ever heard. Unbelievable. Astonishing.
i cant do anything else
i will look at cute girls

Back