- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
if u got an explanation text like this, i saw this on tt
mfs rlly just say anything
mfs rlly just say anything
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
read itI'm too lazy to read this
Okread it
I think I'm too low IQ to understand this but shit makes absolutely no sense what is that yapping aboutif u got an explanation text like this, i saw this on tt
mfs rlly just say anything
View attachment 145378
not onemolecule
noJust die alone theory
Take back dislike please
we're all gonna die while sleeping next to our beautiful partner tbhJust die alone theory
okk sorryTake back dislike please
Not onemolecule
probably a female that wqrote that tbhn*****s will say anything dawwwwggg
I HATE MEN THEY ARE DOGSSS
A queen would neverprobably a female that wqrote that tbh
LEGIT crying browhy is he using Tik Tok buzzwords while stringing together a completely incoherent sentence then acting deep about itbro ur not freud ur a fraud
Mirin, I will use “codependent friendship” to manipulate girls

0️
sorry bhai![]()