Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yall think face or height ?

Face is more important than height.

Height is important don't get me wrong, but face is so much more important.

If you only have height but not a good face, it will be hard for someone to stay in a relationship with you because they are most likely only staying with you so their kids can be tall

Height is everything, Height, height, height. People don't know how bad life is as a manlet, you're a laughing stock to everyone, nobody takes you seriously, women unironically look at you like you're some subhuman genetic failure. I'm 5'4 and life is hell on earth, you can't even wear clothes like suits or pretty much anything because it looks comical. No matter what you do people always look at you like you're some repulsive animal

Height is everything, Height, height, height. People don't know how bad life is as a manlet, you're a laughing stock to everyone, nobody takes you seriously, women unironically look at you like you're some subhuman genetic failure. I'm 5'4 and life is hell on earth, you can't even wear clothes like suits or pretty much anything because it looks comical. No matter what you do people always look at you like you're some repulsive animal
height matters to an extent, <5'7 is death tier tbh

are you thinking of getting LL later on?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im short 5'7 5'8 and its not that bad
5'4 sounds rough bro but just go for shorter girls man or move to a location with shorter girls
legit all girls i have dated are under 5'4 or like 5'4 max, so yea height does matter and yes if ur really really short its brutal but you gotta make the best with what u have
good luck bro

unrelated question: how good is ur face?

im short 5'7 5'8 and its not that bad
5'4 sounds rough bro but just go for shorter girls man or move to a location with shorter girls
legit all girls i have dated are under 5'4 or like 5'4 max, so yea height does matter and yes if ur really really short its brutal but you gotta make the best with what u have
good luck bro

unrelated question: how good is ur face?
I am MTN according to @Incognito but he is overrating due to me being young and he thinks I could look better once older despite me being 17 soon 18 so no big change will occur, I got rated multiple times LTN. So I’m below average

I am MTN according to @Incognito but he is overrating due to me being young and he thinks I could look better once older despite me being 17 soon 18 so no big change will occur, I got rated multiple times LTN. So I’m below average
Nope you are MTN. Trust me on this