Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

yapping

girlfailure

chalant
Established
every time a guy with beautiful soft boyish angelic features goes hypermasc an angel loses its wings every time a woman with an elegant greek nose gets a nose job an angel loses its wings every time a guy with gets an edgar an angel (me) loses its wings (kills itself)

my honest reaction
1000005802.jpg

every time a guy with beautiful soft boyish angelic features goes hypermasc an angel loses its wings every time a woman with an elegant greek nose gets a nose job an angel loses its wings every time a guy with gets an edgar an angel (me) loses its wings (kills itself)
ok

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ex of guys with soft features and women with greek noses

Attachments

• IMG_9413.jpeg
    IMG_9413.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9414.jpeg
    IMG_9414.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9415.jpeg
    IMG_9415.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9416.jpeg
    IMG_9416.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9417.jpeg
    IMG_9417.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9418.jpeg
    IMG_9418.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9419.jpeg
    IMG_9419.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9420.jpeg
    IMG_9420.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 7
Rhinoplasty is the biggest travesty of plastic surgery, the truth is most times, when men and women have "big noses" they only look so because they usually also have weak chin projection, big noses are highly dimorphic on men and can be very pretty on women as well

A lot end up looking uncanny when they get rhino, because they threw off their harmony by having a central feature of their face go against their ethnic pheno,

The lesson is DON'T TOUCH YOUR NOSE, FIX YOUR F#@KING CHIN

That goes for all my little kiddies in this forum

Rhinoplasty is the biggest travesty of plastic surgery, the truth is most times, when men and women have "big noses" they only look so because they usually also have weak chin projection, big noses are highly dimorphic on men and can be very pretty on women as well

A lot end up looking uncanny when they get rhino, because they threw off their harmony by having a central feature of their face go against their ethnic pheno,

ex of guys with soft features and women with greek noses
all these girls need rhino not chin surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
electricyouth Off-Topic 24