Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

YES i'm a wageslave

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
YES i'm a wageslave

YES some incel who rots on a forum gets the same amount of money as me from his parents

YES I unironically think i'm a valuable person for my job that's gonna get replaced by robots

YES I think I'm financially better off than unemployed people when in reality half my salary goes to taxes and I spend the next half on useless garbage and robux cause i'm a 16 year old foid with no spending control meanwhile high IQ incels put their neetbuxx in the S&P 100 and XRP and make a bigger ROI
 
YES im going to blow all my money on a surgery (which will probably get botched) that I think will somehow turn me from an incel loser to a slayer gigachad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top