- Joined
- Aug 31, 2025
- Messages
- 10,366
- Online time
- 16d 16h
- Reputation
- 14,578
DUCK I COUKD EAT A FUCNING WHALE
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just go eat then broDUCK I COUKD EAT A FUCNING WHALE
Brojust go eat then bro
if u eat a lot but stills feels hungry u might not be eating this that actually fuel u wellBro
First of all I ate alot today
Secondly I'll get in trohnep
Same bro get me the fucking whaleDUCK I COUKD EAT A FUCNING WHALE
I EAT SO MHCHif u eat a lot but stills feels hungry u might not be eating this that actually fuel u well
IM GOING TO KILL YOU AMD EAT YOUR CORSPE
That’s fine. Can you save my Givenchy Flex Bracelet.IM GOING TO KILL YOU AMD EAT YOUR CORSPE
but u might be eating things that doesn’t fuel u for longI EAT SO MHCH