- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 25,251
- Reputation
- 117,935
If you pumped yourself with a shotgun, technically you didn't kill yourself the shotgun did or even you can say that the bullet did so its not a sin whatever the 1125 religion you are believing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Ts threads isn't for you twin your a Chad roping is for us normiesJust made a thread on why I'll never rope. Stop the temptation Satan!![]()
Never rope, PERIOD (especially if you're at least a normie).Ts threads isn't for you twin your a Chad roping is for us normies![]()

astagfirullahIf you pumped yourself with a shotgun, technically you didn't kill yourself the shotgun did or even you can say that the bullet did so its not a sin whatever the 1125 religion you are believing
Your a Chad bhai you don't understand the pain seeing your normies face everydayastagfirullah
no ur chadYour a Chad bhai you don't understand the pain seeing your normies face everyday
What is muzzie? I told u I quite learning that language in elementary schoolno ur chad
and are u a muzzie
r****dWhat is muzzie? I told u I quite learning that language in elementary school
Shitr****d
muzzie means muslim in incel language thats not tamazight
Yeah I amr****d
muzzie means muslim in incel language thats not tamazight
First day as a incel ,kinds nervousr****d
muzzie means muslim in incel language thats not tamazight
you're just a bebehFirst day as a incel ,kinds nervous![]()
Yes he still in Argentina going with Vito slaying Georgina and Anatonella on a two manso Hitler didnt kill himself??
And Kurt ?Yes he still in Argentina going with Vito slaying Georgina and Anatonella on a two man
Your honor, I didn't kill him! The shotgun did.
atoms never touch eachother so the bullet technically never touched meIf you pumped yourself with a shotgun, technically you didn't kill yourself the shotgun did or even you can say that the bullet did so its not a sin whatever the 1125 religion you are believing