Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

You guys don’t realize how weird and crazy looksmax forums are to nt normies

chadronelite

Imagine an nt normie seeing “GHRP-2 combined with IGF-1 will increase reproductive success according to my calculations” shit like that

Post in thread 'Why liking Missionary and tits, in general, is a low T trait.'
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/thre...in-general-is-a-low-t-trait.12100/post-184929

Looksmax forums and looksmaxxing in general is genuinely seen as 50x more non nt and unusual than anime/band kids

Last edited:
Imagine an nt normie seeing “GHRP-2 combined with IGF-1 will increase reproductive success according to my calculations” shit like that

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/thre...in-general-is-a-low-t-trait.12100/post-184929

Looksmax forums and looksmaxxing in general is genuinely seen as 50x more non nt and unusual than anime/band kids
Is there such thing as a like social skills forum, other than the subreddit. I think that joining a forum like that during or post ascension is needed. It's crazy how HTN's and chadlites rot on forums like these and put their looks to waste

Is there such thing as a like social skills forum, other than the subreddit. I think that joining a forum like that during or post ascension is needed. It's crazy how HTN's and chadlites rot on forums like these and put their looks to waste
they can just go outside

How is that autism
Maybe the “yeah how’d you know I?” Showing Chico and Adriana lima slideshows but not even mewing and doing this shit is 🤫is nt anymore. doing that shit was never nt

You become NT by just being goldpill. Just my opinion though. 🤷 never have issues socializing becuase I don't hyper analyze people I talk to.

lmao, basically me a couple hours ago, going through this website confused thinking its some abandoned crazy website

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dandelions Ratings 9
Dandelions Off-Topic 4
N Ratings 120
H Ratings 25