Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

You underrating n*****s are gonna make people genuinely loose it

Nairod

Reputable
Established
Imagine going down the black pill rabbit hole and ascending to like a htn or some shit or a lite just to get rated an ltn. Like you n*****s are so fucking miserable I swear. When half the forum rates a n***a a htn you can’t just rate them a low ltn that’s fucking retardant. Like yall have to get a kick out of it.

IMG_1682.jpeg

Imagine going down the black pill rabbit hole and ascending to like a htn or some shit or a lite just to get rated an ltn. Like you n*****s are so fucking miserable I swear. When half the forum rates a n***a a htn you can’t just rate them a low ltn that’s fucking retardant. Like yall have to get a kick out of it.

View attachment 50090
Welcome to online looksmaxxing forums where men get underrated while girls get overrated

Comparing my life experiencie vs the average of the rating of people (here and in .com) I got overrated in both forums. On average mtn in .org high mtn here, in life experience? I would say I'm an ltn, because I tried and I couldn't achieve a normal normie social/sexual/romantical life (unlike my friends)

Comparing my life experiencie vs the average of the rating of people (here and in .com) I got overrated in both forums. On average mtn in .org high mtn here, in life experience? I would say I'm an ltn, because I tried and I couldn't achieve a normal normie social/sexual/romantical life (unlike my friends)
Cope

Same im rated higher than what i am irl. So is pretty much everyone but whoever admits it is telling the truth and accepting reality. People here overrate so much its insane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same im rated higher than what i am irl. So is pretty much everyone but whoever admits it is telling the truth and accepting reality. People here overrate so much its insane
Yk what this n*****s right. It’s better to just come to terms with reality. Sorry for the narcissism.

Back