Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

18 and a virgin help me pls

DonkeyDongEnergy

Since birth I've been a virgin and it's been eating me up inside. I turn 19 in June and hope to looksmaxx so by my birthday I can go to a club with my boys and get laid finally. (nohomo) Only black "women" and ugly blonde women like me. I have high cheekbones and a decent frame but my crippling social anxiety ironically fucks me in the end. I've been a just about daily stoner since 14 and coomer since 8, I know that's young for both yes im a r****d, that probably lowered my T significantly. I've been weed free for about a month, but I think I need to commit to no-fap more. Any tips for a youngster like me?

Since birth I've been a virgin and it's been eating me up inside. I turn 19 in June and hope to looksmaxx so by my birthday I can go to a club with my boys and get laid finally. (nohomo) Only black "women" and ugly blonde women like me. I have high cheekbones and a decent frame but my crippling social anxiety ironically fucks me in the end. I've been a just about daily stoner since 14 and coomer since 8, I know that's young for both yes im a r****d, that probably lowered my T significantly. I've been weed free for about a month, but I think I need to commit to no-fap more. Any tips for a youngster like me?
start with lifting, stop smoking weed, nofap, CBT for anxiety...

how are u in terms of looks? height and facially?

It would be ideal if you posted pics. Or you can DM me your pics and I can tell you exactly what needs improvement, what's good/bad, surgery advice, etc.

The only advice I can currently give you is,

Eat clean, drink around a gallon of water a day, do some home workouts, try cold showers + nofap, get 7-8hrs of sleep, chew hard gum and train your neck

Post some pics then we can help you from m there
If you are desperateto get laid I suggest going to a club or party because those are places people go that are open to sex
Honestly we need to see some pics for a good evaluation also if you have any struggles such as a fear of women you can DM me or type it here in the chat
We are supportive and confidential and our main goal is to give you advice to look your best

Inject Tren if you are a high T beast.
Take HRT if you are a low T femboy.
If neither of those, then you need to choose one of 2(two) paths above for yourself, man.

Cut the weed, Hit the gym, and dress well dude, social anxiety is caused by the weed, i know this because i used to have it myself. Socializing is simple, Get the other person talking and show them that your listening

It's only your looks that matter when it comes to slaying... especially in a club.

Also jfl at nofap, it won't make you gl in any way.

Are you at least 6' tall? Are you at least above average, facially?

Cut the weed, Hit the gym, and dress well dude, social anxiety is caused by the weed, i know this because i used to have it myself. Socializing is simple, Get the other person talking and show them that your listening
unnamed (2).gif
It's only your looks that matter when it comes to slaying... especially in a club.

Also jfl at nofap, it won't make you gl in any way.

Are you at least 6' tall? Are you at least above average, facially?
(n)

im not going to dignify ur stupid question with a response johnathon
You just did.

incredulous.gif

Anyways... you have no evidence to prove me how nofap would ever make you gl. You're just trying to avoid my question because you don't have an answer.

I can help you to lose your virginity, send me your address, bro. Do not forget to wear maid dress costume.

• Ogre
Reactions: Rei
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First off thank you frens for the advice, honestly appreciate everyone who replied until this degenerated into a femboy thread lul
start with lifting, stop smoking weed, nofap, CBT for anxiety...

how are u in terms of looks? height and facially?
I'm like a 6.4 on a good day, I've grown into a funny person because the longer her eyes are closed and laughing the better. I'm 5'10'' so in shoes I'm 6'
It would be ideal if you posted pics. Or you can DM me your pics and I can tell you exactly what needs improvement, what's good/bad, surgery advice, etc.

The only advice I can currently give you is,

Eat clean, drink around a gallon of water a day, do some home workouts, try cold showers + nofap, get 7-8hrs of sleep, chew hard gum and train your neck
Duely noted, going to start working out starting today. Drinking that much water is gonna be hard but I'll commit myself to do it. Saving all advice on this thread in my notes app. Sliding into ur dms as we speak my guy.
Post some pics then we can help you from m there
If you are desperateto get laid I suggest going to a club or party because those are places people go that are open to sex
Honestly we need to see some pics for a good evaluation also if you have any struggles such as a fear of women you can DM me or type it here in the chat
We are supportive and confidential and our main goal is to give you advice to look your best
Dming you too with my pictures
Weed does cause social anxiety wish someone told me in middle school when I started smh thank god I'm not addicted. I'd say my fashion sense is good if not a little wiggerish. I remember girls saying "You dress like a fuckboy but you're not one" jfl
What's so wrong about my post you buffoon?

Oh wait.... i said nofap won't make you gl...

yeah, deal with that fact... it won't do shit to improving your looks. Link me a study or show me before and afters.
Can you rate me too?

First off thank you frens for the advice, honestly appreciate everyone who replied until this degenerated into a femboy thread lul

I'm like a 6.4 on a good day, I've grown into a funny person because the longer her eyes are closed and laughing the better. I'm 5'10'' so in shoes I'm 6'

Duely noted, going to start working out starting today. Drinking that much water is gonna be hard but I'll commit myself to do it. Saving all advice on this thread in my notes app. Sliding into ur dms as we speak my guy.

Dming you too with my pictures

Weed does cause social anxiety wish someone told me in middle school when I started smh thank god I'm not addicted. I'd say my fashion sense is good if not a little wiggerish. I remember girls saying "You dress like a fuckboy but you're not one" jfl

Can you rate me too?
6 foot in shoes 😂
DM me, I’ll dm you my pic as well

i don’t know what shoes you wear that give you 2 inches but keep wearing them

I’m 5.5/10 when lean and with better hair , 6 foot tall and I’ve slayed. If you’re truly a 6.4 then getting with a 5/10 woman will be like taking candy from a baby

It's easy, you just Need to look like this

neoples mah dog.jpg

6 foot in shoes 😂
DM me, I’ll dm you my pic as well

i don’t know what shoes you wear that give you 2 inches but keep wearing them

I’m 5.5/10 when lean and with better hair , 6 foot tall and I’ve slayed. If you’re truly a 6.4 then getting with a 5/10 woman will be like taking candy from a baby
Jordans work well to give height hence my "wigger" fashion I mentioned earlier. 5s are easy and a 7 with daddy issues liked me when I was obese because I guess I had a beer belly lel

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
OP truly is a massive f*****g f****t, I hope he chokes to death on his cum he shoots down his throat every day while practicing auto-fellation like the shambling subhuman Truecel he is.

Jordans work well to give height hence my "wigger" fashion I mentioned earlier. 5s are easy and a 7 with daddy issues liked me when I was obese because I guess I had a beer belly lel
If 5s are “easy” then why haven’t you f****d one? You sound like an idiot no offence

I wouldn't worry too much, being a virgin at 18 is pretty normal and common, don't listen to people who say it's over if your a virgin at 18

First off you need to ntmaxx ,this will make the most difference, get over your social anxiety. Try therapy or some kinda medication, try chatting to people online at first, this will help you just get used to talking to people.
Go out to clubs with friends before you birthday and just get drunk, this will help you loosen up a bit. You don't need to get wasted.

Second thing you can do is gymmax, as you turning 19 pretty soon you should just work on leanmaxxing unless your a twig, eat clean and go to the gym 3 times a week, focus more on weights but you can also do cardio if you want, this will not only improve your body but it should also improve your face.

Third thing you can do is skinmax, use hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and a salycilic acid moisturiser in this specific order ( it has to been in this order or they won't work as effectively).
Even if you don't have acne this help improve the look of your skin, if you do have acne this will help clear it aswell.

Last thing you can do is stylemaxx, make sure your hair isn't messy, dress well but also make sure the clothes you were fit properly, too tight or too baggy clothes look stupid.

I wouldn't worry too much, being a virgin at 18 is pretty normal and common, don't listen to people who say it's over if your a virgin at 18

First off you need to ntmaxx ,this will make the most difference, get over your social anxiety. Try therapy or some kinda medication, try chatting to people online at first, this will help you just get used to talking to people.
Go out to clubs with friends before you birthday and just get drunk, this will help you loosen up a bit. You don't need to get wasted.

Second thing you can do is gymmax, as you turning 19 pretty soon you should just work on leanmaxxing unless your a twig, eat clean and go to the gym 3 times a week, focus more on weights but you can also do cardio if you want, this will not only improve your body but it should also improve your face.

Third thing you can do is skinmax, use hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and a salycilic acid moisturiser in this specific order ( it has to been in this order or they won't work as effectively).
Even if you don't have acne this help improve the look of your skin, if you do have acne this will help clear it aswell.

Last thing you can do is stylemaxx, make sure your hair isn't messy, dress well but also make sure the clothes you were fit properly, too tight or too baggy clothes look stupid.
Thank you fren. saved :)