Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion anyone know any good next-gen games?

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
most nextgen games suck. im bored and wanna play some nextgen games

gaming is cope

valheim the characters are chad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
modern gaming is aids

i try to play fortnite but its asking for a giant update even though i already installed the game.

i miss the days where i could just put in a cd-rom and play a game and not have to wait 5 hours to play a game i already installed

lowiq studios made roco an unplayable lagfest and i am already bored of dko and they also ruined paladins with an update.
smite is overrated slop for giganerds only

blizzard ruined hearthstone and they never add any new content to hots, and they require expensive phone service to play overwatch 2

jfl nintendo just ported some mario kart tour maps and sold them as new mk8 maps with barely any retextures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Play Skibidy shooters w me
mario kart 8 made me feel queasy i dont think nows a good time. i might try it later though

i played los angeles in mario kart 8 and now i feel queasy. bowser castle 3 was pretty based and metal though