Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best foods to eat for overall health and testosterone

Alexnordic

German/Russian Ancestors
milk
nuts
red meat
oils (coconut, olive)
Butter
raw honey
eggs
fruits
Cheese
salmon

you literally dont need anything else, all the nutrients are covered but i would still recommend to eat cow liver twice per month.

and if ur not on an low carb high fat and protein diet then wyd?

milk
nuts
red meat
oils (coconut, olive)
Butter
raw honey
eggs
fruits
Cheese
salmon

you literally dont need anything else, all the nutrients are covered but i would still recommend to eat cow liver twice per month.

legit thread

milk
nuts
red meat
oils (coconut, olive)
Butter
raw honey
eggs
fruits
Cheese
salmon

''

''Best foods to eat for overall health and testosterone''​

''milk'' 🧐

But serious though why would you drink milk when it has been infected with numerous shit. Either drink it straight from a cow or dont and just drink water/dark coffee or tea

good list but it could be more specific

''

''Best foods to eat for overall health and testosterone''​

''milk'' 🧐

But serious though why would you drink milk when it has been infected with numerous shit. Either drink it straight from a cow or dont and just drink water/dark coffee or tea
Milk is NOT infected with shit unless it's raw. Drinking milk straight from a cow (i.e., raw milk) is risky as it contains pathogens and harmful bacteria. Drink pasturised milk, it's completely safe.

And coffee and milk have their own unique benefits, they're not same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wxlver Looksmaxxing 12
aguachento Looksmaxxing 9
tami_26 Off-Topic 13
Whitepill Off-Topic 136