Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is there a chance

Unseen

I need advice on what to do, i am going to do braces soon and I have tmj still needed to cure, is there hope for me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
How old you are you ?

I need advice on what to do, i am going to do braces soon and I have tmj still needed to cure, is there hope for me?
Recessed mandible so ,bimax , fix eyebrows, good cut or rope

I need advice on what to do, i am going to do braces soon and I have tmj still needed to cure, is there hope for
Your biggest flaws are
- eye area ( uee, under eye support, nct)
- eyebrowns, give them a better shape
- cheeks and jaw, debloat, do mewing and chewing
- you have a recessed mandible
- nose

for the eye area you can try applying ice around your eyes or you can search for other methods, this will work for the uee and the under eye support

For the nct you can only fix it trough surgery, but you can still look pretty good with negative tilted hunter eyes

For the mandible mewing and chewing should work

For the nose theres rhinoplasty

Bro and next time posting a pic of yourself dont take one as if your in the hood

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your biggest flaws are
- eye area ( uee, under eye support, nct)
- eyebrowns, give them a better shape
- cheeks and jaw, debloat, do mewing and chewing
- you have a recessed mandible
- nose

for the eye area you can try applying ice around your eyes or you can search for other methods, this will work for the uee and the under eye support

For the nct you can only fix it trough surgery, but you can still look pretty good with negative tilted hunter eyes

For the mandible mewing and chewing should work

For the nose theres rhinoplasty

Bro and next time posting a pic of yourself dont take one as if your in the hood
Wdym by in the the hood?

you are recessed, so see an ortho or have a bimax surgery. testosteronemax as well to help develop your bones. hit the gym, trim your eyebrows, and dont forget the buzzcut and canthoplasty🤑
1712055626478.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you are recessed, so see an ortho or have a bimax surgery. testosteronemax as well to help develop your bones. hit the gym, trim your eyebrows, and dont forget the buzzcut and canthoplasty🤑
View attachment 27877
Do you think buzzcut would be good? And can gua sha replace canthoplasty, and how to testesterone max?

Do you think buzzcut would be good? And can gua sha replace canthoplasty, and how to testesterone max?
buzzcut would be good, yes
gua sha? are you serious? you cannot expect that massaging your face with a tool will make your canthal tilt change 😭🤣🤣🤣😂you must be crazy stupid to think this
for testosteronemaxxing, start improving your lifestyle and lifting

a woman can drink milk and that is good for bone development, but i am referring to dimorphism
Yes, Milk consumption alone doesn’t directly impact masculinity or dimorphism, however, adequate nutrition, including milk, indirectly affects bone development.

Back