Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info posh posture clinics?

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
are there posture clinics to fix your posture? Like trained workers that move your bones to reduce incel-posture features?

Mewing doesnt work for me, like literally I cannot put the back of my tongue into the roof of my mouth, it does nothing. Seems like there is money to be made with this posture-clinic concept. Sort of like chiropractic except better and for looksmaxxing.

what fixed my posture is just never going on my computer but that sucked lowkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what fixed my posture is just never going on my computer but that sucked lowkey
yea. Like i go outside but its boring af. being incel sux.

And i try to lay down and take breaks, changing my seats and it all seems to suck. Even my bed i cant seem to get that comfortable in. I think a lot of it is attitude, i have a low motivated attitude and dont feel that positive, i think if i was more positive things would improve.

for example one time i thought i was finally about to escape incel and it gave me superhuman strength and stamina, then when i was an incel again i went back to being physically mediocre in strength.

yea. Like i go outside but its boring af. being incel sux.

And i try to lay down and take breaks, changing my seats and it all seems to suck. Even my bed i cant seem to get that comfortable in. I think a lot of it is attitude, i have a low motivated attitude and dont feel that positive, i think if i was more positive things would improve.

for example one time i thought i was finally about to escape incel and it gave me superhuman strength and stamina, then when i was an incel again i went back to being physically mediocre in strength.
You should do a sport for a bit ngl see if that helps

are there posture clinics to fix your posture? Like trained workers that move your bones to reduce incel-posture features?

Mewing doesnt work for me, like literally I cannot put the back of my tongue into the roof of my mouth, it does nothing. Seems like there is money to be made with this posture-clinic concept. Sort of like chiropractic except better and for looksmaxxing.
I have a clinic I run. Astrosky posture max imporeum. We charge 99 cents per vist.

I have a clinic I run. Astrosky posture max imporeum. We charge 99 cents per vist.
Can you change price to 99 Vietnam dong so I can afford bhai?

No there aren't

And if you find beware cause this typa shit is not taught in medical schools and universities

chiropractor and massagist
i have leg problems, the doctor would massage my legs really hard and painfully (it was necessary) and then afterwards i would get insane bone cracking session, its like a reward

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
chiropractor and massagist
i have leg problems, the doctor would massage my legs really hard and painfully (it was necessary) and then afterwards i would get insane bone cracking session, its like a reward
i feel most of those are not going to be blackpilled looksmaxxers

chiropractic did help me, but some accuse it of a psuedoscience scam

massage is not a scam but i feel its more about temporary relief not long term posture correction. not sure though, maybe its also for posture