Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me and point out my flaws

Turtleguy21111

So idk I just want to know what I can work on to look better so please point out any flaws and give me ways to fix them thank tou. 16, 5 ft 7, 165 lbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
So idk I just want to know what I can work on to look better so please point out any flaws and give me ways to fix them thank tou. 16, 5 ft 7, 165 lbs
im not gonna rate u but i look very cutie patootie

Mid mtn

You have assymetrycal lips so to make sure to stop sleeping on your side, sleep on your back
Work on your cheeks (they make you look like a cutie patootie😻), debloat, mew, chew
Shape your eyebrows
Work on undereye support
You have a neutal canthal tilt and if you wanna change that get a canthoplasty
Work on your jaw

Mid mtn

You have assymetrycal lips so to make sure to stop sleeping on your side, sleep on your back
Work on your cheeks (they make you look like a cutie patootie😻), debloat, mew, chew
Shape your eyebrows
Work on undereye support
Work on your jaw
don't forget orbital decompression and eye focus practice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mid mtn

Shape your eyebrows
Work on undereye support
Work on your jaw
how do I work on my under eyes?? I’ve heard bonesmashing can increase my bone density in that area but idk😭😭

Yeah you’ve got pretty good cheekbones from what I can see, you should debloat to find that ogee curve. You Have good harmony imo, your face’s features work well together; just lose that bloat, get buff, and mew.