Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RE

tami_26

Section Moderator
the way i love RE is crazyyy,i think its because philosophy,ethics,debating and other povs have always been interesting but Ig I just like questioning and talking about 'deep thing'.relatable?

re or known as rs is religious study but its not just about religion its also about ethics,debating on both irl issues or hypothetical ones and philosophy
oh dang i dont think my school has that class

write a bible
it would be very short and to the point

i think the verbosity of the old testament gives it an advantage, people study the content for days and hours and debate

people might grow bored of something very short and practical

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
it would be very short and to the point

i think the verbosity of the old testament gives it an advantage, people study the content for days and hours and debate

people might grow bored of something very short and practical
if you wrote the bible ppl would definitely NOT get bored

I thought that you were talking about Reverse engineering 😅

Back