Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This place feels like the same as .org was in 2019

foreverlooksminning

MM’s makes MM’s | Ϫ Saint of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
There are some good thread, and some well-known / reputable member, but there arent much at all. The forum is now forming its most important members / events, and just started to rise again. Probably in a month this place will feel like what .org was in 2020-2022

There are some good thread, and some well-known / reputable member, but there arent much at all. The forum is now forming its most important members / events, and just started to rise again. Probably in a month this place will feel like what .org was in 2020-2022
i have a feeling you are some iconic org member
is this nibba ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have a feeling you are some iconic org member
is this nibba ?
Nibba was a very narcy user about his rating. He said that he was the second best looksmaxxer beside Orb. All I remember that someone doxxed him, then the doxxer created a website with Nibba's full name, then he posted screenshots of what he posted to .org and said that his a racist, sexist etc... Nibba after that probably changed his real name.

The website is still up, and someone still manage it till this day, but the site nowadays looks like its Nibba own blog / introduction website, but I highly doubt it

Nibba was a very narcy user about his rating. He said that he was the second best looksmaxxer beside Orb. All I remember that someone doxxed him, then the doxxer created a website with Nibba's full name, then he posted screenshots of what he posted to .org and said that his a racist, sexist etc... Nibba after that probably changed his real name.

The website is still up, and someone still manage it till this day, but the site nowadays looks like its Nibba own blog / introduction website, but I highly doubt it
yeah i heard about that story , what a descension

quality not quantity

honestly .org in december was amazing no joke

That would be interesting to see good thread bhai

Wait this is actually so interesting though. This forum has been around for 4 years and has probably has stages like this many times but never progressed like org did

I’m definitely excited though for sure

At least at the moment

You can thank me for that

Not sure

wait are you teenascender on org?