Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tips for Personal/Private IG profile

aiantas

ΕΚ ΤΗΣ ΚΟΝΕΩΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΝΑΓΕΝΝΩΜΑΙ
OK so in most countries Instagram is easily the most popular social media for young people
I know in UK snapchat is probably more popular but apart from that in rest of europe its Instagram
This is aimed at ages around 18-20. Slight variations may exist for others
I have some tips that I use and confirm work. I have also looked at instagram accounts of chad friends that have immaculate rizz and they support my advice:

1. Don't pick a goofy ass username:
I know a guy who's instagram username is: [Name]_highonlife
This is retarded as shit
Keep it simple. Even if you do [Firstname][Lastname] it's far better than most options
I personally do [LetterOfFirstName][LastName] and I have a pretty unique surname so it isn't taken
Generally don't put numbers if you can
2. Use Stories but few Posts
Have 3 really good posts like physical exercise, economic success and photos with GOOD LOOKING friends not discord mod looking ahh
This might be schizophrenic but generally do multiples of 3 if you want to do more posts - Instagram displays posts in groups of 3 and it looks better when multiples of 3 to me
For other stuff put on stories or don't put on at all.
Try ask close friends or relatives to comment on your post but don't make it weird
3. Get a good pfp
Seriously. THIS IS IMPORTANT
No pictures of you as a baby or old ass photos
NO SELFIES YOU GAY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS
I used to have a pfp back when I was like 13 of me wearing sunglasses and making a stupid face
This photo will be seen by everyone when they talk to you.
Have your face in the pfp
It's ok to have other people in it but make sure you are clearly visible
Try get at least some nature in the pfp
I have a sunset on mine and me with a buzzcut infront (I need to bring that back). This was taken around 4 months ago.
4. Follower count
Below 100 is weird
Exact number doesn't matter
Unless you are that guy (large following on public account/youtuber) or only care about having as much sexytime as possible, try have less than 1000 - it will dissuade good girls and makes you look like a fuckboy
I used to have around 600 followers before my account was hacked last year.
I have extremely chad 9/10 friends that have 150 followers on their account
Generally keep the number of followers and people you follow roughly the same
I knew a guy who got exposed for buying followers and it became a massive meme at school. Generally dont do it unless you are going for 1iq bitches
If you really want a large private account for some reason, just make a public account and make frequent posts on a hobby you have and then in your bio have a link to your private account or just turn a large public account private
5. Description/Bio
DO NOT PUT CORNY SHIT IN THAT
No one wants to see sigma male / funny quotes in a bio.
This shit actually repels women
NO PRONOUNS, NOT EVEN HE/HIM
Put: University (if its a good one), SPOTIFY (cheat code ngl but private all your weird music/antisocial shit), A few emojis maybe but A FEW. Maybe age as well - I see teens do this a lot. Nothing money related tbh. Maybe a job if its prestigious. As a rule of thumb, if you are unsure, don't include it.
Only put religious stuff/ultranationalist shit if you are trying to rizz trad wives. It is a red flag to most modern women.
Guys, even a completely blank bio is better than 90% of what I see on the app.

Extra advice:
NO STRAIGHT n***a SHOULD BE USING GAY FILTERS! ON ANY POST! I SEE n*****s SENDING RATE ME PICTURES AND THEY HAVE A FILTER THAT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE A LESBIAN. IF I SEE ANY PERSON WITH DOG EARS/FLASHBACK/RECORDING ETC. IM ASSUMING THEY LIKE DICK.

IF YOU WANT A FILTER, USE MONOCHROME/VINTAGE COLORSCHEME LIKE AN OLD CAMERA (which are literally built into most phones like iphone I know has it)

I might add to this

Thanks for reading brothers

high iq beneficial thread
keep it up

i dont upload stories that much bc my camera is shit,
im looking to buy a new phone

good thread overall

for someone that just joined the forum this is very high effort nice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont upload stories that much bc my camera is shit,
im looking to buy a new phone
Frequent Stories aren’t necessary but those highlight things on your profile look rlly good if you have them cause they can be viewed whenever by women
By the way I think we should have a section of the forum that’s called behaviour and it has advice on like first date locations (bowling solos), things to talk about on dates, appropriate restarant etiquette etc. Obviously being a chad is the most important thing but not acting acoustic is pretty important too.

I know a guy who’s literally 6ft 6 and mogs me and about 1 month ago I went to the movie theatre with him and before the film started he got in a loud argument with my other friend over f*****g POLITICS in a otherwise completely silent theatre with like 200 people in it. Guys if your even the most handsome chad if you have 0 social awareness it’s over already

Back