Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

NoFap LIFE Journey - Hardcore Edition [ACENSION] [MOG] [MONKMODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*****g loser 😹

iu

no, I take exemestane
I don't wanna touch AI ngl, I'll take something alongside my Serms soon which also has the "adverse effect" of boosting Tamoxifen's effectiveness 🤭

we should be helping each other out @Rei not putting people down...
I am helping you, do you need me to wipe your ass or something? Just stop touching your cock or you're a loser, you've said it yourself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am helping you, do you need me to wipe your ass or something? Just stop touching your cock or you're a loser, you've said it yourself.
its hard, man...

Fuk ngl I still get hard ass boners and lustful thoughts...

lustful thoughts...
Nothing can really fix that, because it's all in your eyes. My best advice would be to keep your eyes away from women/femboys/tomboys.
It'll be much easier to prolongue on nofap.

my boners are weak and i wake up flaccid every day
yea I envy the effects AI has on that, but I don't wanna take it tbh.

On LGD my dick was dead as can be though, no morning wood too.

Day 1

Glucophone is a melodic reed inure drum, the “younger fellow-countryman” of the hover drum. This is a person of the latest euphonious instruments, which was invented yon 10 years ago. The thingumabob is made of dagger, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we get a magical, cosmic normal and healing vibrations. In terms of sound and method of playing, this means is most like to a execute drum. You can pit oneself against the thingy with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to play, you need a after, perfect minute hour and a primary gist of rhythm. Someone does it okay in the key half-hour of the game. Also, children, constant the smallest, are hands down trained to against the instrument.

I invite you to stop in my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Glucophone is a melodic reed inure drum, the “younger fellow-countryman” of the hover drum. This is a person of the latest euphonious instruments, which was invented yon 10 years ago. The thingumabob is made of dagger, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we get a magical, cosmic normal and healing vibrations. In terms of sound and method of playing, this means is most like to a execute drum. You can pit oneself against the thingy with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to play, you need a after, perfect minute hour and a primary gist of rhythm. Someone does it okay in the key half-hour of the game. Also, children, constant the smallest, are hands down trained to against the instrument.

iu

Day 4

dn red

Status
Not open for further replies.