Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Small skull = Ideal

BouncyFunction

Established Member
Small skulls look aesthetically pleasing and elegant.

tumblr_nijmf93jrL1qcskyjo1_500.gif

I realized most male models actually have small frames-skulls but perfect proportions

I'll put some pics, then explain why I think this is
Broderick Skullmogged
1590099203939-png.418522

Jeremy Meeks SkullMogged by Shorter Asian Man

1590099412733-png.418530

Even Lachowchi who people consider to have a huge skull. Is only slightly above average for his height

1590099355189-png.418527

The reason I think this is that if we think of all the dimorphic features
-Wide eyes that are vertically narrow
- Tall Chin
- Wide Chin
- Thick Brows
- Wide Palate
- Wide Jaw
- Wide Lips (Palpebral Fissure)

It's easier for it to appear like you have huge chin. If you have a small skull with an average chin
Same for the eyes and other features. There's many more dimorphic features I could post

But the general theme is width everything seems wider when your skull circumference and bizygomatic is small

skull size is a double edged sword because obviously you want to skull mog others, but at the same time having a proportionally small skull makes you look taller and broader. proportionally large head is neotenous proportions

main-qimg-195b018696879e0ec50663a02e7a4559

so basically you want to have a huge skull but have such a huge frame and height that the head looks proportionally small.

some people have actually deluded each other into thinking that the deformed childlike bobble head on the right mogs chris hemsworth due to skull size
1580893494958-png.256804

take this terrible morph as an example of why big skulls look dog shit.
1580893945626-png.256813

1580893937398-png.256812

Negatives of a big skull:
- they look low class
- they make your shoulders and neck appear narrower
- they look childlike (since little kids and babies tend to have big skulls relative to their body)
- they imply lower shoulder and eye level height relative to other people with smaller skulls of equal height
- they make your balance and agility worse
- they are literally a mainstream insult. "big head" is a common insult.

Positives of a big skull:
- they can make you look more robust IF you already have a massive frame and IF you are already taller than everyone else around you. otherwise they are a drawback.

1580894382305-png.256815

if you think the guy on the right mogs here I feel sorry for you

JFL at PSL autism.

i have a medium skull size but wider and this makes me more dimorphic than big neotenic skull

I only think a small skull is better if your frame is small

A massive skull with a high fighting success face on the other hand, is a massive halo that makes you a huge mogger in public, and signals to others you'll f**k shit up. It shows your a alpha male. Seriously, just ask yourself which face is more likely not to get shattered to pieces with a single punch.

9201655.jpg

skysports-nikolai-valuev-boxing_4984199.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

A massive skull with a high fighting success face on the other hand, is a massive halo that makes you a huge mogger in public, and signals to others you'll f**k shit up. It shows your a alpha male. Seriously, just ask yourself which face is more likely not to get shattered to pieces with a single punch.

9201655.jpg

This guy mogs all masc ogre faces bro62345BA2-E0B7-4752-A976-501C00FD4DC6.jpeg

This guy mogs all masc ogre faces broView attachment 18676
This emo looking pretty boy would get his jaw broken into a million pieces by a single punch.

If you were to punch the 7 foot Russian boxer in the face on the other hand, he would probably just get more pissed off and make your face into mashed potatoes. Even chad and Tyrone would fear him.

View attachment 18669

I realized most male models actually have small frames-skulls but perfect proportions

Broderick Skullmogged
1590099203939-png.418522

1590099412733-png.418530

Even Lachowchi who people consider to have a huge skull. Is only slightly above average for his height

1590099355189-png.418527

- Tall Chin
- Wide Chin
- Thick Brows
- Wide Palate
- Wide Jaw

It's easier for it to appear like you have huge chin. If you have a small skull with an average chin
Same for the eyes and other features. There's many more dimorphic features I could post

But the general theme is width everything seems wider when your skull circumference and bizygomatic is small

skull size is a double edged sword because obviously you want to skull mog others, but at the same time having a proportionally small skull makes you look taller and broader. proportionally large head is neotenous proportions

so basically you want to have a huge skull but have such a huge frame and height that the head looks proportionally small.

some people have actually deluded each other into thinking that the deformed childlike bobble head on the right mogs chris hemsworth due to skull size
1580893494958-png.256804

1580893945626-png.256813

1580893937398-png.256812

- they look low class
- they look childlike (since little kids and babies tend to have big skulls relative to their body)
- they imply lower shoulder and eye level height relative to other people with smaller skulls of equal height

- they can make you look more robust IF you already have a massive frame and IF you are already taller than everyone else around you. otherwise they are a drawback.

1580894382305-png.256815

JFL at PSL autism.
sadly this is 100% true. In real life most slayers dont have a wide skull they have a good face and good proportions and harmony. Look at asian faces they are compact and wide they look terrible. A wide face means terrible harmony and that's what I suffer from. I need zygo reduction but the problem is that my f*****g head my f*****g skull is wide. Dr.Eppley can decrease the width of the skull by 1cm on each side via temporal reduction and hopefully that combined with zygo reduction will be enough. PSL is so wrong on wide faces. Its about forward growth, coloring harmony and proportions. Not looking like an ugly ogre like me. f*****g hate my wide skull.

View attachment 18669

Broderick Skullmogged
1590099203939-png.418522

1590099412733-png.418530

1590099355189-png.418527

- Tall Chin
- Wide Chin
- Thick Brows
- Wide Palate
- Wide Jaw

1580893494958-png.256804

1580893945626-png.256813

1580893937398-png.256812

- they look low class

1580894382305-png.256815

JFL at PSL autism.
@Rkelly Is there any way to surgically reduce midface ratio (fwhr) and reduce the width of the face? and the skull? I know zygo reduction and temporal reduction only but idk if thats enough. I hate looking ogre and I have to change it or else there's no point looksmaxxing for me.

9201655.jpg

i'd much rather be the first guy. its 2021, we aren't going around beating each other up in public. he's ugly. the first guy is cute/hot to women.

eye area GIGA halo

Eyes are the most crucial trait of a face. If you gave this person a worse eye area he'd be a 5 instead of a top tier pretty boy. Gandy is living proof eyes are the most important part of a attractive face.

Frame wise, Gandy is very poor, he's well past his prime so his skin sucks, and he doesn't have perfect facial features like Henry Cavill. Plus he himself admitted he wasn't a Slayer in high school. However eyes like Gandy's or would a otherwise average normie into someone that females would consider sexy and manly. A 5 would go into a 7/8 territory with Gandy eyes. If he further looksmaxxes then he can go to a 9 fairly easily.

A average eye area likeHenry Cavill eyes would not do that.

His eye is a bit too friendly looking. Not necessarily prey eye tiered, but he's super attractive in spite of his relatively average eye area, not really because of it.

i'd much rather be the first guy. its 2021, we aren't going around beating each other up in public. he's ugly. the first guy is cute/hot to women.
The first looks better now, but is gonna age a lot worse. Nikolai Valuev, the second guy is super masculine and robust as hell, plus makes the fighting success and aggression faces look like a joke. Even gigachad would be afraid of him. Plus,he still has a very masculine eye area ,which is crucial for being attractive.

250px-Nikolai_Valuev.jpeg

fighting success (1).png
aggressive 1.png

You want a objectively very large skull but with also very wide shoulders so that it looks proportional

Worst thing you can have is a narrow skull with a big forehead and a long neck

This emo looking pretty boy would get his jaw broken into a million pieces by a single punch.

If you were to punch the 7 foot Russian boxer in the face on the other hand, he would probably just get more pissed off and make your face into mashed potatoes. Even chad and Tyrone would fear him.
How many fights does a normal person have vs how many interactions with women a normal guy has? A handful in an entire lifetime vs literally every day.
Looks matter way more that ogre masc bc you are not fighting every day, but the guy I posted gets thousands of iois every day

sadly this is 100% true. In real life most slayers dont have a wide skull they have a good face and good proportions and harmony. Look at asian faces they are compact and wide they look terrible. A wide face means terrible harmony and that's what I suffer from. I need zygo reduction but the problem is that my f*****g head my f*****g skull is wide. Dr.Eppley can decrease the width of the skull by 1cm on each side via temporal reduction and hopefully that combined with zygo reduction will be enough. PSL is so wrong on wide faces. Its about forward growth, coloring harmony and proportions. Not looking like an ugly ogre like me. f*****g hate my wide skull.
Sorry to hear this bro
I heard women on twitter raging about eurocentric features
They said ethnics had wider features and were crying that smaller more elegant features were desired
There's so much coping on .me trying to say big nose is ideal, they need to realise in the West in 2021 delicate features are more preferred on men
Nice hair, nice skin, plump lips, narrow upturned nose, small skull, all these features would be important for females
in this day and age they are now important for men as well

Skull size matters. That’s just a fact.

Proportionality is also important, but a larger skull is usually correlated with greater height, wider/larger frame etc.

You want a objectively very large skull but with also very wide shoulders so that it looks proportional

Worst thing you can have is a narrow skull with a big forehead and a long neck
Worst is big skull with small body/frame

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 18.46.01.png