Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello

Vina

Hi I am Vina, I am female user. I am 21 years old

Some looksmax methods seem dubious or questionable and I have been looking for a place to receive proper answers and testimonies.

In terms of looks, I’ve mostly been rated MTB-HTB. I don’t take ratings too seriously. I am uninterested in dating and as far as everyone here is concerned, I am asexual.

More about me is I study at an academically rigorous university and I am transferring to a very social school this September.

I am gluten and lactose intolerant

I watch a lot of videos and read many books on spirituality. I like 1960s epic movies and Japanese horror. My favorite genre is classical and I listen to Bach. I like the artwork of Zdzislaw Beksinski. I was a tomboy throughout my teenage years

Welcome , and try to tolerate lactose

Some looksmax methods seem dubious or questionable and I have been looking for a place to receive proper answers and testimonies.

In terms of looks, I’ve mostly been rated MTB-HTB. I don’t take ratings too seriously. I am uninterested in dating and as far as everyone here is concerned, I am asexual.

More about me is I study at an academically rigorous university and I am transferring to a very social school this September.

I watch a lot of videos and read many books on spirituality. I like 1960s epic movies and Japanese horror. My favorite genre is classical and I listen to Bach. I like the artwork of Zdzislaw Beksinski. I was a tomboy throughout my teenage years
welcome

U r weird like a normal female {oh my god gurl ur so quirky slayy queen (in your language)}

ooh you should take calcium supplements if you're not already, it'll help since you can't digest milk properly

just tolerate lactose, is not that deep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cool, you seem very straightfoward, i like that.

i love milk, sad that you cannot drink it without problems. L drink it anyways 😂

good luck here 🤑
Hi thank you!

ooh you should take calcium supplements if you're not already, it'll help since you can't digest milk properly
I just drink organic lactose-free milk
Yes I do take D3

No one does, he doesn’t know how women speak, he’s never spoken to one
I can tell

I love Alain Delon too - have seen almost all of his movies excluding the ones that haven't been released internationally. He's the only "PSL God" I like

I can tell

I love Alain Delon too - have seen almost all of his movies excluding the ones that haven't been released internationally. He's the only "PSL God" I like
Wait actually where tf do you even find his movies tho

Wait actually where tf do you even find his movies tho
Some of them are on YouTube
You can find most of them on m4uhd.tv
A few of his more obscure movies are on streaming platform Tubi

Some of them are on YouTube
You can find most of them on m4uhd.tv
A few of his more obscure movies are on streaming platform Tubi
Okay thanks, which would you say is his best in your opinion?

Okay thanks, which would you say is his best in your opinion?
La Tulipe Noire and Zorro, where he plays a dual role. It shows his magnificent contrast as an actor.

welcome @Vina

any good japanese horror reccomendations?

welcome @Vina

any good japanese horror reccomendations?
Thank you
I mostly like old ones such as Kwaidan (1964) and Ghost of Yotsuya (1959). Demons/Shura (1971) blew my mind. Yotsuya Kaidan has a 2014 remake called Over Your Dead Body (2014). It's visually pretty, nothing too special in terms of story
I prefer the Fatal Frame and Corpse Party games
https://mubi.com/en/lists/vintage-japanese-horror This list has from 1930s until early 2010s

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delinquentgentleman Introduce Yourself 1
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4
Ghreater Introduce Yourself 30
Luke90 Introduce Yourself 2