- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
I felt the shivers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cool band.i knew someone named tool
Couldn’t resist lmao, make moreWatch out kid.
Im literally one of the reasons of why this forum is so dead.Couldn’t resist lmao, make more
Same, I wonder what happened to himi knew someone named tool
Atp that doesn’t even matter. I’m just gonna have to embrace the brainrotIm literally one of the reasons of why this forum is so dead.
Atp that doesn’t even matter. I’m just gonna have to embrace the brainrot![]()
Im literally one of the reasons of why this forum is so dead.
Know what?
Know what?
Jinx niggerrKnow what?
Who’s alt is thisI came
I Hate this sites alt cultureWho’s alt is this![]()