Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

“How I rate movies on letterboxd”

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
And it’s the most dogshit selection ever. Don’t make posts like that if you don’t know how to rate movies/ appreciate cinema, literally not a single one of those videos impress me or the comments slightly. I’m seething hard. I just lost my appetite for the entire day!!! Big big pmo
 
And it’s the most dogshit selection ever. Don’t make posts like that if you don’t know how to rate movies/ appreciate cinema, literally not a single one of those videos impress me or the comments slightly. I’m seething hard. I just lost my appetite for the entire day!!! Big big pmo
speak on it
 
Letterboxd fags are so insufferable, think of the same opinion copy pasted a thousand times over
I SWEARRR there r only some rare ones that actually cook and have their own opinions. I get not fucking with a few highly rated movies but hating every masterpiece is insaneeee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top