- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,824
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 3h
- Reputation
- 46,775
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Pulled this out of the slums of .org.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Clav is still trying to gatekeep the fact that I cucked him infront of his kike girlfriend. COME OUT THE CLOSET NOW!
I know for a fact he got hard at the family reunion at his aunt based on psychological observation.
Can’t believe that not__cel asked him thatView attachment 142972
Pulled this out of the slums of .org.
No one’s complaining my loveeh let a man like what he likes![]()
ye ik im just postmaxxingNo one’s complaining my love

I agree,I wish he wouldn’t act though nowadays with nick fuentes.cute
Why notI agree,I wish he wouldn’t act though nowadays with nick fuentes.
Suppressing your feelings is not a good thing my friend.Why not
or maybe not...Suifuel for @_clover_
clover is a larp though, @hardcapped was not lyingSuifuel for @_clover_
Elabclover is a larp though, @hardcapped was not lying
im joking is reverse day and im autisticElab
She is genuine, she showed me a proof (If you know what I mean)im joking is reverse day and im autistic
did she show you face proof or feet proofShe is genuine, she showed me a proof (If you know what I mean)
Tits?She is genuine, she showed me a proof (If you know what I mean)
she's 15 or 16 btwTits?
how did u find out?clover is a larp though, @hardcapped was not lying
Ok? Logic maxxer is 15 so it’s okshe's 15 or 16 btw
@YoungBicyleMaxxingshe's 15 or 16 btw
Didn’t expect logicmaxxer to be younger than me,still love the guy in brothers armsOk? Logic maxxer is 15 so it’s ok
question is how old are you babyOk? Logic maxxer is 15 so it’s ok
How old are you? I’m 17 but some people tell me I act more mature and some tell me I act like I’m 10 idek what true atpDidn’t expect logicmaxxer to be younger than me,still love the guy in brothers arms
question is how old are you baby![]()
How old are you? I’m 17 but some people tell me I act more mature and some tell me I act like I’m 10 idek what true atp
16.How old are you? I’m 17 but some people tell me I act more mature and some tell me I act like I’m 10 idek what true atp
I am 16Ok? Logic maxxer is 15 so it’s ok
you seem 19 or 20 tbhHow old are you? I’m 17 but some people tell me I act more mature and some tell me I act like I’m 10 idek what true atp
Humus hamus same shitI am 16
I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad rnyou seem 19 or 20 tbh
how old do you think I amI’m not sure if I should be happy or sad rn
Like 17how old do you think I am
Like 17
tbhI’m not sure if I should be happy or sad rn
How old are you
91How old are you
Star Trek is goated especially TOS@Logicmaxxer might be the only one who loves Star Trek like I did when I was 5 (Fuck my memory that I can’t remember shit)
@oldbicylemaxxing
You mean 19??
What even is that tbhStar Trek is goated especially TOS
yes, smart girlYou mean 19??
what a fucking nerd@Logicmaxxer might be the only one who loves Star Trek like I did when I was 5 (Fuck my memory that I can’t remember shit)
Star Trek from 60sWhat even is that tbh
If you weren’t RRM you’d already be executed. But RRM gets a pass on anything,approved by me.What even is that tbh
are you humanwhat a fucking nerd![]()