Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

“I’m in a relationship”

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
Whenever any of u says that they have a gf, I start uncontrollably laughing. my faith in each one is nonexistent. The bar is so low for u guys just stop larping and embrace the truth 😭🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 only ones I believe r taken r the ones that leave n never come back otherwise all of u r in a silly one-sided situationship

@Barbie @bunny BBL GTFIH, Ik u agree
 
Whenever any of u says that they have a gf, I start uncontrollably laughing. my faith in each one is nonexistent. The bar is so low for u guys just stop larping and embrace the truth 😭🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 only ones I believe r taken r the ones that leave n never come back otherwise all of u r in a silly one-sided situationship

@Barbie @bunny BBL GTFIH, Ik u agree
i have a bf
 
Whenever any of u says that they have a gf, I start uncontrollably laughing. my faith in each one is nonexistent. The bar is so low for u guys just stop larping and embrace the truth 😭🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 only ones I believe r taken r the ones that leave n never come back otherwise all of u r in a silly one-sided situationship

@Barbie @bunny BBL GTFIH, Ik u agree
1000043387.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top