- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha are you the guy on org with this banner
NoWill you ever again return to .org ?
Numb The Pain
We need you back
Orugu de anata wa dare desu ka?We need you back
i remember seeing that somewhere but i forgot the user
same tbhi remember seeing that somewhere but i forgot the user
mogs @Rau Le CreusetOrugu de anata wa dare desu ka?
i liked himSo you’re Imretarded ?
she's inactive sadlyi liked him
She's? It was guy lolshe's inactive sadly
Didn’t she get bannedshe's inactive sadly
Trans I thinkShe's? It was guy lol
if you believe that it just means you didn’t get the cute skirt pics she sent me in dmShe's? It was guy lol
I’m going to use your mouth as a toilet@Theresia wtf
Dont tell me this is who I think it is
i had some doubts but i don’t think it’s her tbh@Theresia wtf
Dont tell me this is who I think it is
Then it's girlTrans I think
I always mistake female users here as malesif you believe that it just means you didn’t get the cute skirt pics she sent me in dm
That’s hotI’m going to use your mouth as a toilet
lol im just jk it's all G dwThen it's girl
I always mistake female users here as males
tell me smth about me only imrtd? knowsI’m not her
View attachment 142949
No I’m not her lol, idk a thingtell me smth about me only imrtd? knows
sadge im so fucking sad now i had hope fuck youNo I’m not her lol, idk a thing![]()
its okkk...I’m sowwy![]()
Brootally joever for me, forever stuck in N6 hell.