Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

1 Week without Showering experiment

ConstantineTheGreat

Hello Guys,
I normally shower twice a day, but last week I decided to experiment with not showering or skincare for 1 week after having really dry skin from showering too much. This was done also partially because I went camping for the week and there were showers you had to pay for.

Here are my results:

1. Acne went down overall
2. Skin felt more moist and Sticky.
3. Slight Hair Grease
4. Really stinky in the pubic regions and armpits
5. After exercise I smelled even more of B.O. If you even think about doing this, definitely put deodorant (I didn't have any)

I would not recommend anyone do this. It maybe did something for acne due to the bodies skin microbiome but you can use the 100 other creams on this wiki and online for a better result.

Reactions: Tim
Damn, I panicked when I saw this post. At least it was under those circustances.

Hello Guys,
I normally shower twice a day, but last week I decided to experiment with not showering or skincare for 1 week after having really dry skin from showering too much. This was done also partially because I went camping for the week and there were showers you had to pay for.

Here are my results:

3. Slight Hair Grease
5. After exercise I smelled even more of B.O. If you even think about doing this, definitely put deodorant (I didn't have any)

I would not recommend anyone do this. It maybe did something for acne due to the bodies skin microbiome but you can use the 100 other creams on this wiki and online for a better result.
It's mostly genetics. I shower 2-3 times a month. Longest i've ever gone without showering was 9 months when i was 13 (by choice) and the 2nd longest 8 months when i was 9 (semi-by choice).

Whenever I go about 2 weeks without showering My skin feels nearly the same
My hair feels nearly the same
I don't get acne in general only a few pimples from time to time (I don't use products)
I don't get BO probably because I don't go outside but my parents havent told me i smelled and they would if i did

I think it's fine to go weeks without showering just depends on your situation

It's mostly genetics. I shower 2-3 times a month. Longest i've ever gone without showering was 9 months when i was 13 (by choice) and the 2nd longest 8 months when i was 9 (semi-by choice).

I don't get acne in general only a few pimples from time to time (I don't use products)
I don't get BO probably because I don't go outside but my parents havent told me i smelled and they would if i did

What have i just read, 9 months without showering

stinky ass nibba

What is bro doing at a Looksmaxxing forum when he isn't even f*****g SHOWERING.

Constantine not the great

Dawg

Hello Guys,

Here are my results:

3. Slight Hair Grease

Hi,

Just want to let you know that your skin probably got dry because you used warm water same happens to me just use lukewarm water not too cold and not too warm and you should be good to go.

Back