Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

100 .com mods vs detecting alt accounts

They should probably care more about the amount of pedos idk tho
I actually think you should be a mod tbh, you seem like a no lifer who'd take things serious, you'd deffo clean up this shithole
 
100 .com mods vs being able to detect alt accounts and ip banning n*****s 💔
Alt accounts are allowed as long as you're not using it to evade a ban or warning or to break other forum rules
 
Alt accounts are allowed as long as you're not using it to evade a ban
IMG_7149.gif
 
Alt accounts are allowed as long as you're not using it to evade a ban or warning or to break other forum rules
well sure people might not break rules on their alts, they usually just spam and ragebait on them which ruins the forum, just ban them all together
 
well sure people might not break rules on their alts, they usually just spam and ragebait on them which ruins the forum, just ban them all together
You think I haven’t complained about this? I’m just a mod doing what the boss says 💔
If it were up to me I’d ban every alt account and their main like on .org doesn’t matter what they’re using it for
 
You think I haven’t complained about this? I’m just a mod doing what the boss says 💔
If it were up to me I’d ban every alt account and their main like on .org doesn’t matter what they’re using it for
we need a mod to go rogue on a suicide mission and ban all alts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top