Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

12yo boy kill himself because he is short

97baHater

My rep count<Your oneitis bodycount
Reputable
Established

he was 1 meter 40 cantimeter Eren Özgür (12) . brutal heightpill. RIP my njgga

nah heightpill is very brutal
i think i was legit his height at 12 tho lmfao

now im 5'9 so maybe he had the right idea tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weak ass kid

If my KID killed himself id be glad a weak ngga not connected to me

This is actually brutal.
"Short men have twice the suicide rate of tall men, Researchers in Sweden surveyed government data including 79% of all men born in Sweden, they found that every extra 5 cm of height reduced suicide rates by 9%, such that the tallest men had half the suicide rate of shorter men."

Theyre reflecting on their shitty genes
What is there to reflect on? That you didn’t get lucky? To bad, life isn’t sunshine and rainbows. Do with what you got, and be pleased you didn’t get less because it could have certainly been the case.

If my KID killed himself id be glad a weak ngga not connected to me
Fuck you. Discipline slave f*g nobody wants to live in this dogshit world, especially a world that treats them like shit. It’s not about weak or being strong, he was probably treated like subhuman shit. Next time before making such a dickheaded comment u should think again

Fuck you. Discipline slave f*g nobody wants to live in this dogshit world, especially a world that treats them like shit. It’s not about weak or being strong, he was probably treated like subhuman shit. Next time before making such a dickheaded comment u should think again
that's nature cats kill the small kittens (runts) because they have a less chance or survival and will be weaker

But humanity needs strong leaders to survive

Please inject testostrone this is so goofy. Palestinian kids who truly suffer dont kill themself, this kid is as retarded as you and you prob share the same hormones and testostrone
This is giving strong “manlet” or “i was bullied” vibes which is pathetic

Please inject testostrone this is so goofy. Palestinian kids who truly suffer dont kill themself, this kid is as retarded as you and you prob share the same hormones and testostrone
depression is a myth ahhh response

that's nature cats kill the small kittens (runts) because they have a less chance or survival and will be weaker

But humanity needs strong leaders to survive
If you kill yourself over a LOOKS related thing as a CHILD. You failed. You truly lost survival of the fittest

"Short men have twice the suicide rate of tall men, Researchers in Sweden surveyed government data including 79% of all men born in Sweden, they found that every extra 5 cm of height reduced suicide rates by 9%, such that the tallest men had half the suicide rate of shorter men."

That's crazy bro

Kids cant be depressed just because of height thats pathetic. They should be focussed on playing not looks. He killed himself because his parents with subhuman genes gave him no backbone to defend himself and probably a shitty environment. Only faggots who were unable to defend themselves will cry like yall
Of course you may say that getting depressed over height is silly but what if he was relentlessly bullied for it?

A 12 year old can't have mustered the courage due to height issues

Obviously there are other underlying causes, bullying or something idk.

brutal

I don't see how severe bullying is possible for 12 year old children
You’re delusional, the amount of kids who get severely bullied is ridiculous, to the point of taking their own life is rare but it exists, either way the lil ngga has some serious mental issues for a 12yo God knows what he had to go through

Just minimize other people’s problems theory.
Why would anyone want to live in a world where no one loves them? Explain that to me before barking about Palestinian kids

A 12 year old can't have mustered the courage due to height issues

Obviously there are other underlying causes, bullying or something idk.
Yeah it’s obviously not just the height, but the treatment must have been brutal

Why would anyone want to live in a world where no one loves them? Explain that to me before barking about Palestinian kids
Real .I hate it when people minimize other people problems by saying how somebody else has it worse. Based .

I'm not soft I just feel for this kid, I never said he killed himself because he short I said he killed himself because he was bullied mate
Exactly. It’s fucked but you have to stay vigilant ultimately. JFL at this discipline f*g thinking u should have to serve and struggle your slavemasters and companions that hate ur guts

mirin
mirin