Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

12yo boy kill himself because he is short

Just minimize other people’s problems theory.
Why would anyone want to live in a world where no one loves them? Explain that to me before barking about Palestinian kids
nah bro ur tripping his friend has cancer down syndrome and survived the holocaust jiust lock in and get over it type beat 4 foot 7 inches isn't that bad anyways

nah bro ur tripping his friend has cancer down syndrome and survived the holocaust jiust lock in and get over it type beat 4 foot 7 inches isn't that bad anyways
Oh shit yeah he just thugged that shit out too, guess everyone else should have to as well

he was 1 meter 40 cantimeter Eren Özgür (12) . brutal heightpill. RIP my njgga
Humans are cruel and we should all die for our sins. This boy would never have killed himself if it wasnt for the bullies. Rip.

Don't fall for this new propaganda on the looks of people. History is full of short and also ugly men achieving things in life.

Its true imgine being a 7 and working in a salt mine while some kid in another country cries because of his looks are height they would be pissed
Suffering is suffering regardless of how much worse someone else has it.
Or I am being biased idk this is quiet a dilemma.p ngl.

pick a fucking struggle jesus christ
This n***a friend prob got cancer and trisomy 21 too mf got everything in the book possible. Prob was in the holocaust to and got graped before as well
So you can make fun of my strong friend with real problems but cry about and defend a useless kid PAHAHAHAH

Suffering is suffering regardless of how much worse someone else has it.
Or I am being biased idk this is quiet a dilemma.p ngl.
Agreed one man's suffering is another's man's peace

Agreed one man's suffering is another's man's peace
My friend objectively suffers far more but isnt a weak cuck. These “men” go make jokes about my friend then defend the weakest useless little cuck.

Make it make sense

Lefort 7 patient prolly
Make fun of brave people, cry for weak people

It desceibes YOU perfectly and now we can see the type of person you are. You and @Tombradylover relate to the weakling and feel for those as weak as yourelf then clown the strong ones you cant relate to

Making fun of my friend because ur so offended idgaf about the weaklings of the world that you relate to as Low T or manlet individuals

that's nature cats kill the small kittens (runts) because they have a less chance or survival and will be weaker

But humanity needs strong leaders to survive
we need smart intelligent common people
leader are shit and they can't fix anything
people can fix problems

@cat power I read the latest replies, it seems as though they are making fun of the fact that you seem to be exaggerating to make the struggle of others to seem smaller. I believe u aren’t exaggerating, but it seems others think you are

@cat power I read the latest replies, it seems as though they are making fun of the fact that you seem to be exaggerating to make the struggle of others to seem smaller. I believe u aren’t exaggerating, but it seems others think you are
cat power is r****d who thinks he is special and smart

Its true imgine being a 7 and working in a salt mine while some kid in another country cries because of his looks or height they would be pissed
I don't know, dude. I was born so poor that my mom used to send me out on the streets or to shops to beg for food. My older sister literally died before I was born, and I almost died of malnutrition and infections too.

But life got better when I was 12 because my mom married an older guy from another country, and I wasn’t starving anymore.

Still, I planned my suicide when I was 13 and promised myself I’d do it at 16. When I turned 16, I drank bleach and woke up in a puddle of vomit.

I often regret not killing myself properly that day. I had the courage, Now I don't anymore.

Kids aren’t that stupid. I already knew then that life was hardly going to be worth living.

Last edited:
I don't know, dude. I was born so poor that my mom used to send me out on the streets or to shops to beg for food. My older sister literally died before I was born, and I almost died of malnutrition and infections too.

But life got better when I was 12 because my mom married an older guy from another country, and I wasn’t starving anymore.

Still, I planned my suicide when I was 13 and promised myself I’d do it at 16. When I turned 16, I drank bleach and woke up in a puddle of vomit.

I often regret not killing myself properly that day. I had the courage, Now I don't anymore.

Kids aren’t that stupid. I already knew then that life was hardly going to be worth living.
Fuck dude, that's brutal, if you need some emotional help or something, I am here

Its true imgine being a 7 and working in a salt mine while some kid in another country cries because of his looks or height they would be pissed
as i said many times before if someone’s only problem is ugly face or short height then they dont have real fucking problems. theyre just an ugly normie. plenty normfags look like garbage

I'm happy for him tbh, the average growth spurt is 20cm so he would've been 160cm or 5'3 when fully grown. The worst crime you can commit is being a short man in 2024. May he rest in peace

That 7 year old kid will be happily married and has a community to fall back, this kid didn't which is why he roped and I respect it tbh. Life as an adult manlet is hell anyways, literally impossible to be taken serious if you're below average height