Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

13 and struggling with acne and hair looking ass. (Ginger hear)

samelectric

I am 13 years old I suffer forhead acne. I all ways cover my forehead with my hair. But my hair look bad. Mainly I am a ginger, and that my hair is straight so I don’t know what texture to make of it and my hair looks dry. I don’t know what to do. Here’s some info of me since it’s summer I usually get six hours of sleep, but on school days I get 8 hours. Every day when I wake up, I wash my face with water. I shower every three days for the natural oil and I use old spice shampoo and body wash.

stop using Old Spice and get something natural like Native or Dr. Squatch you'll need a gentle face cleanser, moisturizer and an SPF cream a retinol moisturizer would help to use that at the end of the day, and the other three stuff every day make sure you use good brands that are dermatologist tested and approved look for hyaluronic acid and salicylic acid or glycolic acid lmk if you want brand recommendations

I am 13 years old I suffer forhead acne. I all ways cover my forehead with my hair. But my hair look bad. Mainly I am a ginger, and that my hair is straight so I don’t know what texture to make of it and my hair looks dry. I don’t know what to do. Here’s some info of me since it’s summer I usually get six hours of sleep, but on school days I get 8 hours. Every day when I wake up, I wash my face with water. I shower every three days for the natural oil and I use old spice shampoo and body wash.
Washing hair with only water helps with texture, the hair sitting on your forhead likely causes the acne along with any haircare product you use. Just my experience