Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

14,6ft,wana looksmaxx into a Jordan Barrett type of attractiveness,

Damianopella

Would appreciate any genuine advice,I know about my acne so except that basically haha.

Attachments

• IMG_7160.jpeg
    IMG_7160.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6671.jpeg
    IMG_6671.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are closer to Atesh Salih then Jordan. Are you shure you want to iblamemaxxing?
Tbf it’s my hair I have the same hair and a similar side profile and get compared to him a lot,but I see what you mean 100% il take that on board,I’m half Greek and half French.

take better pictures and send side profile
you look nothing like jordan barrett. if you want to be him dye your hair blonde, tan, get an australian accent, take ozempic and dont eat, buccal fat removal, get rid of moustache. even then you would still not look much like him

from the front you look recessed, your lower jaw is small. you also have wideset eyes. shave the moustache
hit the gym and get a bigger neck

you look nothing like jordan barrett. if you want to be him dye your hair blonde, tan, get an australian accent, take ozempic and dont eat, buccal fat removal, get rid of moustache. even then you would still not look much like him

from the front you look recessed, your lower jaw is small. you also have wideset eyes. shave the moustache
I do go to gym you can’t see my physique but I have a pretty decent lean physique 🙏but I appreciate the rest.

Your photo is really distorced. Thinking back, taking pictures away from the mirror may reveal your true HWFR and that may make you look more like Jordan, if your HWFR is wide too

there are better things to take for fat loss than semaglutide. Also, he doesn’t need to take anything to get lean as he is only skinny fat.

also buccal fat removal is not a good idea

there are better things to take for fat loss than semaglutide. Also, he doesn’t need to take anything to get lean as he is only skinny fat.

also buccal fat removal is not a good idea
yeah ik, i was joking, op said he wanted to look like jordan barrett and thats what barretts done

Barrett looks like an alien why would that be your goal

shave that fucking mustache, train masseters muscle, dye your hair blonde and wear green/blue contact lens lmao

bro cannot look like Jordan Barrett that’s like me saying I wanna look like lebron
L genetics my man

also buccal fat removal is not a good ide

That pic makes me look skinny fat I’m lean with abs and I actually have hollow cheeks it’s just a bad pic,here’s my physique,also now I know I don’t look like Jordan at all.😂💙

Attachments

• IMG_6644.jpeg
    IMG_6644.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_00181.jpeg
    IMG_00181.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 5