Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info 15M 210lbs 6'3 (advice?)

glogangfortnite

what else can i do to maximize my face/appearance. been lifting for almost 9months. i started my weight loss journey in 2020ish, was 115kg/253lbs, lowest i was was at 185lbs now im at almost 100kg with more muscle tissue. I lift 4-5 times a week (dorian yates split mostly) with intensity. i started doing cardio 2-3 times a week. I've been looksmaxxing for a few months now. i have a basic skincare routine such as cleanser moisturizer and beeswax and i ice my face in the morning and after shaving+cold showers. Thinking of changing my hairstyle and i dont know what will look good on me. Also need ideas for glasses.

image_2023-10-10_231255408.pngimage_2023-10-10_231348577.pngimage_2023-10-10_231430120.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 10
emreeekaagg Fitness & Bodybuilding 2
delinquentgentleman Fitness & Bodybuilding 1
delinquentgentleman Ratings 7