Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15yo, 6'1, not new to looksmaxxing just this forum

wannabelikejames

mainly looking for advice on how to ascend, as well as how to model. I also have a few questions:

1) should I dye my hair and eyebrows black for dimorphism
2) hairstyles
3) any surgery recs? in my area it's allowed at 16 and I'm limiting myself to 2 surgeries. my budget is around 5000$.
4)how to get into modeling without a folder
Snapchat-298015161.jpg

Attachments

• Snapchat-933432356.jpg
    Snapchat-933432356.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
nothing to recommend tbh except maybe a tan

I’d say hold off on dyeing anything, I think perhaps a rhino just to fix your nose frontally, from the side it looks great

You should change your hairstyle, much to samey - agencies look for people who stick out

You should take some pictures and maybe a vid of you walking and ask around all your local agencies, eventually you should get professional headshots and stuff done if you’re serious

wtf is your hair bro, looks like a bird's nest
tbh your hair isnt that bad compared to most ive seen

you dont need to dye anything tho
if you want to model take normal pictures without any effects and send it to modeling agencies, also get a lawyer (or your parent's one)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wtf is your hair bro, looks like a bird's nest
tbh your hair isnt that bad compared to most ive seen

you dont need to dye anything tho
if you want to model take normal pictures without any effects and send it to modeling agencies, also get a lawyer (or your parent's one)
My pictures have no effects or editing. one is back camera though