Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

16M, 198 cm/6'5, skinny, i really don't know on what level i am. need advice or rating

tigaie

my self confidence is ambiguous and i really don't know how i should react

Attachments

• IMG_20240723_114424.jpg
    IMG_20240723_114424.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20240723_114347.jpg
    IMG_20240723_114347.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 49
You have a good side profile and potential
You could start with skincare and collagen
Have a healthy lifestyle, go to the gym
6’5 is massive halo
I’m sure you can slay girls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have a good side profile and potential
You could start with skincare and collagen
Have a healthy lifestyle, go to the gym
6’5 is massive halo
I’m sure you can slay girls
yeah i have acne and a lot of acne scars, that's the biggest doubt i have

my self confidence is ambiguous and i really don't know how i should react
The piercings look retarded. Looks like you're trying to be something you're not with them, and even if it didn't appear that way they'd still look retarded. So it's double bad looking for you. Take them out and you'll become significantly more attractive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Ratings 15
AbhayK Ratings 6
U Ratings 7
N Ratings 2