- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This is disgusting
wellThis is disgusting
I agreeFunny
finally useful info .We are all gonna ascend with this thread im suremust reads worthy tbh
disgusting in mumbaiThis is disgusting
Bump Bump Bumpmust reads worthy tbh

nah .I dont altmaxx especially not on com
nah he is just actively looksminning himself .When he isnt geeked he looks good .he is funny thoThis dude is ugly as shit, idk why people worship him
copeThis is disgusting
Some ppl are just too ugly to ascend
Bro shut up this is the 3rd replycope
nah u dont get it .he is just geeked all the time .I saw some clips where he is locked in and he looks good in these he is just actively looksminning himself .he has much potential sadly his maxilla is not so goodSome ppl are just too ugly to ascend
copeBro shut up this is the 3rd reply
This reminds me of bazas joke lolnah u dont get it .he is just geeked all the time .I saw some clips where he is locked in and he looks good in these he is just actively looksminning himself .he has much potential sadly his maxilla is not so good
how? I literally said the most not corny thing ever?This reminds me of bazas joke lol
He is low iq thonah u dont get it .he is just geeked all the time .I saw some clips where he is locked in and he looks good in these he is just actively looksminning himself .he has much potential sadly his maxilla is not so good
Just the confidencehow? I literally said the most not corny thing ever?
depends .Idk for sure .he needs to englishmaxx like me .Thats one thing making him look retarded but Im pretty sure he is not that dumb as he seems to beHe is low iq tho
I envy uthis n***a follows me on tikTok
ok?Just the confidence
geiImma r**e this n***a
he is high iq thoThis is disgusting
No way that comment got you this mad you had to reply to it 4 timeshe is high iq tho
nah .It didnt get me mad at all actually.Im just trolling and bumping my threadNo way that comment got you this mad you had to reply to it 4 times
cuz my thread is high iq.More users need to see itNo way that comment got you this mad you had to reply to it 4 times
Bitch stop using me to bump tscuz my thread is high iq.More users need to see it
alrBitch stop using me to bump ts
look at this edit .I know its corny and shit but u can see he doesn't look so badSome ppl are just too ugly to ascend
he looks disgustinglook at this edit .I know its corny and shit but u can see he doesn't look so bad
View attachment 143882
well .His health indicators are trash .But thats just ur opinion .he looks good .Are u a foid I figured u are.He is just not appealing to uhe looks disgusting
one last time won't hurt?Bitch stop using me to bump ts