Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

30yo mum lost myself, need beauty tips?

Unfortunately no magic tips beside doing cardio, weightlifting and diet do wonder for mums, especially with the hormonal changes and post-partum depression. Cardio can just be 1h incline walking on the treadmill while watching the kids

With hormonal changes and birth, brand new mum should check thyroid hormones and supplementing with iodin, omega 3 and vitamin D3. And have a controlled diet to avoid any uneccessary weight gain with cravings etc. Gut health is also important

8 hours of sleep per night, can be difficult. Supplementing low dose of melatonin can help, with enough potassium and magnesium

And a strong make-up routine

Probably one of the worst photos of me but wanted to be real, me and my husband recently had our 4th baby. I feel so ugly I've completley lost myself I have no idea were to start ... any tips? Please be kind I already know I'm no oil painting.
Hey Amanda.

I know that after giving birth, especially to your fourth child, it can feel like you’ve lost a part of yourself. But the truth is, beauty isn’t something that fades—it evolves. You’ve carried life, nurtured your children, and that strength, love, and resilience only adds to your beauty. The changes you see now are a testament to your incredible journey, and though they might feel different, they hold a unique beauty all their own.

Remember, you’re radiant in ways that go far beyond the surface, and those who love you see it every day.