Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

35M , lookin for advice to improve my looks

bLast_fr0m_the_pAst

Hi all , i would like to get some advice on how to improve my facial aesthetics. Im 35 M , doin face yoga for a couple of months , few days ago i started a lil thumb pullin , bonesmashin only on the cheekbones and im tryina mew but i keep forgettin pretty fast 😂
I ve also got a flat head in the back , so i tease my hair to create an illusion of a round shape.

Any non surgical advice for an old dude like me ?20230802_102232.jpg20230802_102148.jpg

Last edited:
Flat head is desired, so don’t do that with hair. Look up ‘warrior skull’.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Learn to train your neck. Are you training already with weights?
Not with weights , just squats , push ups and abs. I ve had spine surgery so liftin heavy things is risky. Was lookin for neck exercises tho , coz i ve noticed a lil double chin goin on. Can you reccomend some ?

Not with weights , just squats , push ups and abs. I ve had spine surgery so liftin heavy things is risky. Was lookin for neck exercises tho , coz i ve noticed a lil double chin goin on. Can you reccomend some ?
Do you have rods in your spine or any fused vertebrae? If so, which ones?

You can YouTube it.

Put your tongue to the roof of your mouth when not talking or eating, like mewing, to help eliminate that, and/or loose body fat.

Have you thought of a hair transplant too? Your hair is a bit bare on the front. I need one myself but my hair is very thick so it’s okay for now.

How do you know you’re shaping the cheekbones symmetrically and in a careful way that would actually become aesthetic?
Actually i dont know. Im applyin only light force with an object that is precise and easy to handle but its still an experiment..

Do you have rods in your spine or any fused vertebrae? If so, which ones?

You can YouTube it.

Put your tongue to the roof of your mouth when not talking or eating, like mewing, to help eliminate that, and/or loose body fat.
I ve had a lumbar discectomy , no prosthetics in me. Thanks for the tip , i ve started mewin a couple of days ago. Still sloppy but im noticin the tongue gettin into position more by itself.

Trust me, the way you have it isn’t aesthetic. A little shape is okay but yours is currently way too exaggerated, imo. 😊
Could be , im doin the hair by myself and its a lil tricky without havin two mirrors facin each other. Sometimes i like it a lil eccentric , but you re prolly right , it aint aesthetic for an 35 y.o.
I thought bout hair transplant a lot , but im kinda light on the bank account so.. ☹

Actually i dont know. Im applyin only light force with an object that is precise and easy to handle but its still an experiment..
Custom alloplastic cheek implants are the conventional way, but it’s obviously notably expensive and I don’t think how well they endure over decades.

Could be , im doin the hair by myself and its a lil tricky without havin two mirrors facin each other. Sometimes i like it a lil eccentric , but you re prolly right , it aint aesthetic for an 35 y.o.
I thought bout hair transplant a lot , but im kinda light on the bank account so.. ☹
Usually you don’t want the hair around the crown dropping over where there would be a curve in the head, hence why yours is too exaggerated.

Fair comment on the hair transplant, but one can save up over years.

Usually you don’t want the hair around the crown dropping over where there would be a curve in the head, hence why yours is too exaggerated.

Fair comment on the hair transplant, but one can save up over years.
Thin and flat hair , hard to style it. There s always a part where its kinda missing or not enough volume and it wont hold position. And the front is like a receidin widows peak. Hair transplant would be a good investment , coz rockin the bald aint an option for me with a flat and narrow head.

Thin and flat hair , hard to style it. There s always a part where its kinda missing or not enough volume and it wont hold position. And the front is like a receidin widows peak. Hair transplant would be a good investment , coz rockin the bald aint an option for me with a flat and narrow head.
I understand.

Turkey, though often not superlative work, is always an option, and better than nothing, with those on a budget, but flights from the US make it less budgeted than those living in the EU.

Hi all , i would like to get some advice on how to improve my facial aesthetics. Im 35 M , doin face yoga for a couple of months , few days ago i started a lil thumb pullin , bonesmashin only on the cheekbones and im tryina mew but i keep forgettin pretty fast 😂
I ve also got a flat head in the back , so i tease my hair to create an illusion of a round shape.

Any non surgical advice for an old dude like me ?View attachment 22364View attachment 22365
Grow hair, trim eyebrows, eyelash curler, ice eyebags and face, use face massage tool, and boost testosterone. What’s your height and weight?

Grow hair, trim eyebrows, eyelash curler, ice eyebags and face, use face massage tool, and boost testosterone. What’s your height and weight?
i see you recommend the facial massage tool a lot, ik massage promotes circulation and stuff but does it actually work on the face with improving other stuff? have you had results with it?

i see you recommend the facial massage tool a lot, ik massage promotes circulation and stuff but does it actually work on the face with improving other stuff? have you had results with it?
I don’t use it but I see a bunch of Chad teen boys on TikTok using it

Okay.

Your hair looks greasy first of all, start showermaxxing.

Next is your neck has a lot of fat, start hitting the gym or putting down the cheeseburger.

Shave your moustache, it is giving the "struggling beard" reddit/discord mod incel vibes.

You will look better and from there you can set another goal.

When that photo was taken i ve had 176 lbs , but now i have 220. My height is 6 feet 1. Hair grew in the meantime , its longer now.
Not sure what does ice really do to the face , can you give me some details ? Also confused about the eyebrows , coz i ve read that thicker brows are more desirable for men ?
Im still bonesmashin cheekbones , my lower jaw and doin face exercises. I can feel my cheek muscles are firmer and more noticeable than befo.
I ll link a photo so you can tell me do you notice any differences , i ll appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20231224_134445.jpg
    20231224_134445.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 7
Okay.

Your hair looks greasy first of all, start showermaxxing.

Next is your neck has a lot of fat, start hitting the gym or putting down the cheeseburger.

Shave your moustache, it is giving the "struggling beard" reddit/discord mod incel vibes.

You will look better and from there you can set another goal.
Yea , the photo was taken in summer time and i sweat a lot especially on the head. I also use rice water and hair gel to straighten my hair coz naturally its very messy. Cant style it when its plain clean.
You re right about the fat , i ve gained even more in the meantime. Very fond of the cheeseburger 🤦‍♂️😂
Not sure about the stache tho , does it give the face a bit more defined look ?
Thanks for replyin 👍

Yea , the photo was taken in summer time and i sweat a lot especially on the head. I also use rice water and hair gel to straighten my hair coz naturally its very messy. Cant style it when its plain clean.
You re right about the fat , i ve gained even more in the meantime. Very fond of the cheeseburger 🤦‍♂️😂
Not sure about the stache tho , does it give the face a bit more defined look ?
Thanks for replyin 👍
If you change the things that I mentioned I guarantee you that you can start getting laid, I forgot to mention your eyebrows are too thick, I haven't changed mine yet at all so I can't tell you exactly how you can ask someone that knows.

Shave the moustache I feel like you probably look better without it.

If you change the things that I mentioned I guarantee you that you can start getting laid, I forgot to mention your eyebrows are too thick, I haven't changed mine yet at all so I can't tell you exactly how you can ask someone that knows.

Shave the moustache I feel like you probably look better without it.
I ve plucked the area between my brows , been doin it ever since high school coz i ve had a unibrow. Thought about thinnin them , ill give it a shot. Stache is goin of last if everythin else fails 😂

When that photo was taken i ve had 176 lbs , but now i have 220. My height is 6 feet 1. Hair grew in the meantime , its longer now.
Not sure what does ice really do to the face , can you give me some details ? Also confused about the eyebrows , coz i ve read that thicker brows are more desirable for men ?
Im still bonesmashin cheekbones , my lower jaw and doin face exercises. I can feel my cheek muscles are firmer and more noticeable than befo.
I ll link a photo so you can tell me do you notice any differences , i ll appreciate it.
Ice helps your face so it doesn’t wrinkle, gets rid of acne, and keeps it fresh. You just need to tidy your eyebrows a bit so they don’t look unkept. Just make sure you cut down to 175-200 LBS to look more attractive! :)

Ice helps your face so it doesn’t wrinkle, gets rid of acne, and keeps it fresh. You just need to tidy your eyebrows a bit so they don’t look unkept. Just make sure you cut down to 175-200 LBS to look more attractive! :)
Sounds good , thanks a lot 👍

Back