Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

5’10” at 155-160lbs, 15 years of age. rate me (brutally honest)

treyson

I have tried many hairstyles, but chose to keep the “tiktok boy fluffy hair” for now. Yet my biggest problem is how straight my hair is and i have to use heat and products to give myself this look, but that can be fixed with a perm (last picture is me when i had a perm, 14 going into freshman year, and i am wanting to get another eventually) i have a skincare plan, and workout very often as well as playing many sports. rate me, be brutally honest i’m not on here for people to tell me i look good, i am on here to improve and maximize myself.
IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

^ pictures taken just now ^
IMG_4649.jpeg

^ picture from september 8th of 2023 (just turned 15 a few days before this picture) ^

I have tried many hairstyles, but chose to keep the “tiktok boy fluffy hair” for now. Yet my biggest problem is how straight my hair is and i have to use heat and products to give myself this look, but that can be fixed with a perm (last picture is me when i had a perm, 14 going into freshman year, and i am wanting to get another eventually) i have a skincare plan, and workout very often as well as playing many sports. rate me, be brutally honest i’m not on here for people to tell me i look good, i am on here to improve and maximize myself.
IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

^ picture from september 8th of 2023 (just turned 15 a few days before this picture) ^
buzz would suit you so well

you're a 6.4/10 with wide potential

for the hair if you use heat products i'd suggest not using shampoo and washing with cold water, heat ruins hair texture if used with hot water and shampoo

also cut a little the back and you're good brosky

for the hair if you use heat products i'd suggest not using shampoo and washing with cold water, heat ruins hair texture if used with hot water and shampoo

why 6,4 and not 6,5 😂😂

for your age you should be a 7.3 though

IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

ngl you got chad potential. 9/10 potential

change that goofy haircut tho ngl and go the gym (train your neck for a wider neck). that haircut makes you look like a goofball. Get this 1717696020109.png haircut. Wider neck will upgrade youwith 2 points

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
buzz would suit you so well
i do think a buzz would suit me, but my ears are my problem. they aren’t necessarily big, but they almost stick straight out instead of staying flush with my head.IMG_0531.jpeg
which is why i like to keep my hair longer, especially on the sides and back. my hair right now is longer than it needs to be in the back, and could also be shortened on the sides, but i think a buzzcut would make me look younger.

i have already slowed down on using shampoo just recently, only using around once per week, and i will try doing colder showers as well now.

change that goofy haircut tho ngl and go the gym (train your neck for a wider neck). that haircut makes you look like a goofball. Get this View attachment 31270 haircut. Wider neck will upgrade youwith 2 points
check my reply on the comment someone made about me getting a buzzcut, which is why i do not think i should be getting a haircut that is short around the sides and back.

check my reply on the comment someone made about me getting a buzzcut, which is why i do not think i should be getting a haircut that is short around the sides and back.
Your big ears are not that noticable unless you focus on them. But if you get girls like this you shouldnt change imo

Face wise i would say chadlite but bc of height and ur physique high htn but with lots of potential. Ur prob gone be chad/chadlite when ur fully grown.

Your big ears are not that noticable unless you focus on them. But if you get girls like this you shouldnt change imo
I agree. Didnt even notice the ears untill he pointed it out. But its a easy fix with surgery and only costs 1.5k usd where i live

Chad potential? Idk bout that boyo
First pic looks meh but the rest looks pretty good. Def the one in the white shirt. He is chad lite for his age (face wise) and def got potential, dont u think? Some forward growth and better skin and hes set

First pic looks meh but the rest looks pretty good. Def the one in the white shirt. He is chad lite for his age (face wise) and def got potential, dont u think? Some forward growth and better skin and hes set
His side is chadlite but front is not

Just keep practicing basic good habits because you are growing. Never mouth breath, but mew, chew hard gum to ever so slightly widen the jaw, and continue working out and eating healthy because the higher your testosterone is while you are growing the better you'll look when you are older.

IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

post thirst traps on tiktok

I agree. Didnt even notice the ears untill he pointed it out. But its a easy fix with surgery and only costs 1.5k usd where i live
i was thinking about doing surgery if it’s a problem when im older.

post thirst traps on tiktok
i used too, had an account with almost 200k followers then got banned because i was going live. i would try again but its not worth the time and effort if im not getting anything out of it other than some girls thinking im attractive.