Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info 5’6 at 15

MuscleMaxxxer

I’m 5’6 at only 15 and have went to the doctors to do a bone age. It shows my plates in wrist are closed and I have only grew 1cm when I went to my physical in May. Parents are 5’4.5 and 5’8.5. Younger brother is at 5’9 (14). I’m very concerned about my height and want to know if it is normal to have growth stagnate then possibly shoot up to a taller height. I hope to be at the very least 5’8-5’10 since I’m really just losing hope at this point. I go to the gym and my face is something I’m not too concerned about. I am just concerned about height and if anyones height journey was or is similar to mine it would be of great help to atleast see some hope for me.

you will still grow taller because puberty lasts till 18 ig

Sleep a lot, eat at a significant caloric surplus, get more vitamin D from the sun or from pills, drink milk if you aren't lactose intolerant to max out caloric consumption but don't drink too much because too much calcium is actually bad for your bones from what i've heard. Play some intense sports like basketball and get into a sprinting routine to temporarily boost HGH (human growth hormone) production.

If you are really desperate, you could try getting your hands on some growth hormone, but that is difficult to aqquire, could be unsafe and is definitely illegal, but that's only because jews don't want us to ascend.

Back