Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

6'2"-6'3" is minimum height for Gen Z foids

JackthehammerJack

I got my account deleted.
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
42
Online time
7h 18m
Reputation
29
If you are below that height, foids consider you invisible or just a friend. They only date this height cause it's noticeable slenderman type height for them to post on insta while they are dissatisfied with anything lower than 6'2" is considered manlet. 6'1" is like shortest example minimum they accept. I remember at the place I worked there was a bik slenderman type basketball build dude who was like 6'5" and was the only guy foids crowded around and had big joy smiles
IMG_0118.webp

around talking to him while he just existed
 
If you are below that height, foids consider you invisible or just a friend. They only date this height cause it's noticeable slenderman type height for them to post on insta while they are dissatisfied with anything lower than 6'2" is considered manlet. 6'1" is like shortest example minimum they accept. I remember at the place I worked there was a bik slenderman type basketball build dude who was like 6'5" and was the only guy foids crowded around and had big joy smiles
View attachment 425219
around talking to him while he just existed
They sayin 5’3 the new 6’1 tho
 
eating pussy is easier at 5'3 i hear
 
If you are below that height, foids consider you invisible or just a friend. They only date this height cause it's noticeable slenderman type height for them to post on insta while they are dissatisfied with anything lower than 6'2" is considered manlet. 6'1" is like shortest example minimum they accept. I remember at the place I worked there was a bik slenderman type basketball build dude who was like 6'5" and was the only guy foids crowded around and had big joy smiles
View attachment 425219
around talking to him while he just existed
You’ll live little man
 
If you are below that height, foids consider you invisible or just a friend. They only date this height cause it's noticeable slenderman type height for them to post on insta while they are dissatisfied with anything lower than 6'2" is considered manlet. 6'1" is like shortest example minimum they accept. I remember at the place I worked there was a bik slenderman type basketball build dude who was like 6'5" and was the only guy foids crowded around and had big joy smiles
View attachment 425219
around talking to him while he just existed
Majority yeah but you can find girls that don't care. I know a few women on here including me that don't mind shorter guys
 
Majority yeah but you can find girls that don't care. I know a few women on here including me that don't mind shorter guys
If you aren’t larping, can you expose some foid truths that they’ve manipulated and lied to guys and on social media? For example I know it’s true foids purposely and consciously and willingly always decide to be around dangerous/risky environments cause it’s “fun” (whoring around) and another example I know is any foid with a tattoo is overly going outside is a street whore getting trains or had, unless it’s a tattoo for ex a dead relative. Also I learned that foids will have a bf, 20 guys for backup in DMs, while having a side guy who’s far more attractive than their bf but won’t actually be in relationship with him cause they both mutually agree to secretly bang eachother while she’s with a bf only cause of the benefits from the bf, the pretty ones always have a Htn side guy where they both know they’re attractive physically but soon as they’re incapable of bonding relationship wise cause they only agree eachother for lust and to bang simply by just dming the guy saying she needs a quickie all cause he’s physically atttractive while her bf isn’t and just uses him for the benefits and manipulative title of bf to seem innocent. Also I know 100% all the skinny pretty ones are alcoholics and foids all do alcohol, drugs, vape and smoke. Literally life given in creative mode.
 
If you aren’t larping, can you expose some foid truths that they’ve manipulated and lied to guys and on social media? For example I know it’s true foids purposely and consciously and willingly always decide to be around dangerous/risky environments cause it’s “fun” (whoring around) and another example I know is any foid with a tattoo is overly going outside is a street whore getting trains or had, unless it’s a tattoo for ex a dead relative. Also I learned that foids will have a bf, 20 guys for backup in DMs, while having a side guy who’s far more attractive than their bf but won’t actually be in relationship with him cause they both mutually agree to secretly bang eachother while she’s with a bf only cause of the benefits from the bf, the pretty ones always have a Htn side guy where they both know they’re attractive physically but soon as they’re incapable of bonding relationship wise cause they only agree eachother for lust and to bang simply by just dming the guy saying she needs a quickie all cause he’s physically atttractive while her bf isn’t and just uses him for the benefits and manipulative title of bf to seem innocent. Also I know 100% all the skinny pretty ones are alcoholics and foids all do alcohol, drugs, vape and smoke. Literally life given in creative mode.
I go to a christian school so I don't know if this is biased but most girls I know are good looking virgins, admittedly maybe have had dating experience, and don't use substances or anything. You mention lustful women a lot...just religionmaxx bro.

I know my personal life means next to nothing, since I'm only one person, but I'm 18, pretty thin, don't do substances (besides like caffeine which doesn't count), khhv, and don't DM guys out of boredom nor do I like entertaining them. I can't say I'm particularly pretty, I'm average on a good day, but girls with the same stats absolutely exist somewhere. They're just mostly going to be in places other than out walking in the city, at clubs or bars, etc. Women who don't whore around usually aren't in situation where they're around a bunch of hungry guys (or they just have really good self control). Personally I stay on my college campus. Even when I'm at home I really only leave my house for work or to get food. The girls you're looking for are probably hermits lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top