- Joined
- Aug 6, 2025
- Messages
- 961
- Online time
- 2d 14h
- Reputation
- 1,787
legit hilarious at times
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
“normies have no inner monologue”
I’m replying to your threads because I’m attracted and enraptured by Monica
You two would make a great couple
He has ptsd caused by a famous interaction we had on orgYou two would make a great couple
Do you goon to your relflection?
since when do you have your own apartmenthad to stand up and take a walk around my apartment so shake all the cringe particles off
He had a meltdown on bookism right afterHe has ptsd caused by a famous interaction we had on org
since when do you have your own apartment
He has ptsd caused by a famous interaction we had on org
He had a meltdown on bookism right after
I got caught in the crossfire because I was prodding the fat stinker
do u ever think "damn, I don't see (insert r****d) post anymore, is it cuz of me?"
then realize you put him on ignore
jfl
btw
holy greatness
100 less croations, 1000 more ottomans