- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
the more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
except me chumpthe more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over![]()
doubtexcept me chump
Don’t think like that lolthe more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over![]()
ThisWhat really matters is on the inside bro!
listen bitchDon’t think like that lol
its true doeDon’t think like that lol
i think ive kindnessmaxxed igWhat really matters is on the inside bro!

and how pink it isWhat really matters is on the inside bro!
Send facethe more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over![]()
Kindnessmaxxing is better than looksmaxxingits true doe
i think ive kindnessmaxxed ig![]()
sorry ill be a good boylisten bitch
when us chuds say tis over its fucking over i dont wanna hear your bitch ass sugar coating shit around my parts no more
idk if i can trust yu tbhSend face
I get you bro I wouldn’t trust me tooidk if i can trust yu tbh
Yeah please be careful on here but not everyone is badsorry ill be a good boy
idk if i can trust yu tbh
I get you bro I wouldn’t trust me too

tbh even they bone mog meJust look at the women and self proclaimed hmtn - lhtn users you will feel better
ye a few ppls have seen meYeah please be careful on here but not everyone is bad
Same and now people know my full nameye a few ppls have seen me![]()
oh shit what happenedSame and now people know my full name
And your addressSame and now people know my full name
It's okay they're fakecels we legittbh even they bone mog me
we know buddy we knowthe more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over![]()
Dude you don’t know my addressAnd your address
I can tell you in a private message if you wantoh shit what happened![]()
Are you sureDude you don’t know my address
amen brothaIt's okay they're fakecels we legit
Ik itAre you sure
oki dokiI can tell you in a private message if you want
98% positive I’m sure dude because I would never give it out on a forumAre you sure
Tell me I don’t know what happenedI can tell you in a private message if you want
i have the feeling you know what happened bhaiTell me I don’t know what happened
What do you mean dudeTell me I don’t know what happened
can i see yu
He’s not the good looking 1%can i see yu![]()
Sure, go on dccan i see yu![]()
okiSure, go on dc
Pm so you can tell me how your name got leakedWhat do you mean dude
Fr it’s patheticughhhh im gonna get sick at all you n*****s being all kind and shit
Have donePm so you can tell me how your name got leaked
Thanks for your ip nigletHave done
Whatever lmaoThanks for your ip niglet
u look better than me fsthe more of yu guys i see the more i realise its over![]()
SameI’m sub 2
can i seeu look better than me fs
sure check ur discordcan i see![]()