Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience A 40 year old black woman invited me to her birthday party and gave me her number

TheLookInYourEyes

Banned
Established
She just called me right now

I met her at my gas station job, she told me that everything was free for her and that I should help her load it into her car. I jokingly agreed that I would, and then she said it was her birthday soon so she deserved it. She excitedly mentioned she was going to have a huge party soon, and I said she should invite me. I ended up getting an invite, and we exchanged numbers.
Keep in mind I am a 25 year old incel who has zero social skills and has never even had irl friends or a gf. I think I’m gonna go though just to step out of my comfort zone

Back