Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

A foid almost crushed my head when we were wrestling

bigdickcel1

Terminally incel I fap to crippled foids
Banned
Established
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
797
Online time
1d 11h
Reputation
1,236
Today i was wrestling a short foid with big tits and ass she was like 165cm and like 70 smth kg she was kinda chubby.
So I was talking to her flirting and using my good old charm if you know what im saying:ez: then i started telling her lots of jokes bc "if you can make her laugh and giggle you can make her clap and jiggle" so then when she was laughing a lot i decided that she has had enough jokes and let me treat myself by telling some jokes that i like. So I started to make some weird jokes about drinking her blood etc and then i started making jokes about her body they were pretty bold so she laughed aswell but got kinda angry and then she was telling me that she was gonna kill me (and that got me excited:peepoclap:) so i kept going and i kept telling her she couldnt do anything about it and that I could easily dominate her if she tried after a while when i turned around she tried to grab my head with her hands but i was too tall so she accidently grabbed my neck then she put me in a headlock and tackled me to the floor( by this time I already was having a raging boner and i didnt want her to stop so i kept annoying her) then when we were on the floor she wrapped her thighs around my head and thats when I knew I was in trouble so I told her "im sorry babe babe please stop" she just started squeezing harder it was so hot but I felt like I was passing out so my last method was tickling her then when I did she squeezed even harder and she was giggling after that i passed out when I woke up after my 10 second nap she was laughing at me i looked at her and said "you almost killed me whats so funny" then she told me that I cummed while i got choked out then I looked at my pants and saw a huge cumstain i started to cry bc I was in my day 100000 of semen retention and now its all gone. She just laughed then when I told her why I was crying she laughed even more and called me a r****d after that we fucked abit but not for long bc I had already came so i was shaking while she was riding on top of me I told her i was dying (bc i had trained my dick to be insensitive bc lots of women have slapped me in public for talking to then while being bricked up so when I came it made my dick hypersensitive and especially my tip) but she kept riding so I did what I had to i jumped off from the Window and ran back to my house and made sure everything was locked. I was fine for a while until I heard a knock on my door i went to look and it her the foid so i started crying and shaking and saying leave me alone and then she said alr but I will catch you tomorrow and give you the same treatment and then she left.
 
DNR's coming in 1 2 3 aaaand
 
Dnr. Its over for n*****s who fight with women, bruh is a feminist
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top