Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience A girl tried to seduce me

Wilk

Reputable
Established
I wake up one day in my university "republic" (like a campus but private) and I am hearing this stressful high pitched voice talking. I get out of my bedroom and take something to eat at the kitchen and then I meet this girl who I don't know the name. I was shirtless at the moment but nothing happened at that moment. When I get back to my bedroom, this high pitched voice goes back to talking, but this time she is asking about me to the others who live in this republic. She says that she wants to date me and so on.
Time passes and I am on my way to the class. She sees me and startes to call me by things, like "what a cat" and so on. If I were the same guy as I were in the pass, we would had fucked, but instead, I completely ignored her, without even looking at her.
She got out of the republic in very next day.
Thanks God for that. I eventually learned that she is emotionally a mess and may have a daughter. And could be trying to set a trap.
Learning to transcend this rat race of sex is a bless, a gift, that put unhappyness and suffering away from me while also giving me joy when I thank God for that.

(I am agnostic, lol)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I become completely solid against "hot" women, but I have been finding weakness in myself regarding the illusion of love promise. To surpress this, I may have to learn to deny what apear to be love

I become completely solid against "hot" women, but I have been finding weakness in myself regarding the illusion of love promise. To surpress this, I may have to learn to deny what apear to be love
Why not just have sex with them and kids instead of spirituality

I don't understood what you meant with "kids".
Regarding women, I try to deny sex because it brings me more peace of spirit
Reproducing and survival are the two main things in nature

I get the appeal to nature fallacy or whatever, but inherently you want to reproduce
Negative. I don't want to have kids, to reproduce. That would be like a fabricated will. My will right now is to make music, avoid social attacks, eat well and have peace of spirit

Negative. I don't want to have kids, to reproduce. That would be like a fabricated will. My will right now is to make music, avoid social attacks, eat well and have peace of spirit
Then you might be low hormones

Then you might be low hormones
My body functions related to hormones are working. So low hormones aren't the case.

Humanity have two faces: one of an animal like all the others in nature, and another that transcend it.

Can we transcend? Of course. This is what monks and so on do.

My body functions related to hormones are working. So low hormones aren't the case.

Humanity have two faces: one of an animal like all the others in nature, and another that transcend it.

Can we transcend? Of course. This is what monks and so on do.
Are you Amnesia pilled at this point? That you believe you shouldn’t reproduce

Are you Amnesia pilled at this point? That you believe you shouldn’t reproduce
I never said that I believe that I shouldn't reproduce.
I am not defending any moral ground about people needing to reproduce.

I am saying that, individualistically speaking, I am in a position regarding the rest of the world were not having sex and not making kids is a good choice for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ephemera Off-Topic 7
3 Off-Topic 33
dalletakeover Ratings 22
S Ratings 34