Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious A letter to my beloved

Thief

I wish I could rip my heart out and put it in your mouth so you could feel my anxiety and unease. i wish you could feel the surface of my heart,the out of place heartbeat and the pulse of my blood vessels on your palate, transferring the sensations to your head. i wish you can experience the rhythm of my blood vessels and truly understand the uneasiness I feel for and about you.i wish you will bite my heart down in the end by the fear and terror it will give you.

I wish I could rip my heart out and put it in your mouth so you could feel my anxiety and unease. i wish you could feel the surface of my heart,the out of place heartbeat and the pulse of my blood vessels on your palate, transferring the sensations to your head. i wish you can experience the rhythm of my blood vessels and truly understand the uneasiness I feel for and about you.i wish you will bite my heart down in the end by the fear and terror it will give you.
Περιέχει μια εικόνα του:

what if she has f****d philtrum
She will not

U a mere human listen and understand, my vision passes everything in this world
i see and i tell the absolute truth her philtrum is good u will learn eventually but it will be in an eternity for u to be like me

She will not

U a mere human listen and understand, my vision passes everything in this world
i see and i tell the absolute truth her philtrum is good u will learn eventually but it will be in an eternity for u to be like me
your vision is that of a small child in the Florida Everglades

tbh i cant tell if she is cute or not cus 99 percent of her face is covered

Back