- Joined
- Oct 21, 2025
- Messages
- 9,821
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 15h
- Reputation
- 27,783
When revising like this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice clogsWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
Got them for £8 in VietnamNice clogs
coolGot them for £8 in Vietnam
Thank u lets see if they last thocool
ProbablyThank u lets see if they last tho
Doctors handwriting.When revising like this
View attachment 338096
can you move the paper a bit more up hahaWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
your handwriting looks exactly how id expect it toWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
All my teachers have the audacity to say they can’t read ityour handwriting looks exactly how id expect it to
What subjects r u studyingWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
bro nah dont listen to them u got a majestic scriptAll my teachers have the audacity to say they can’t read it
Why are several threatening to put me on a laptop
my handwriting is so bad it’s okayAll my teachers have the audacity to say they can’t read it
Why are several threatening to put me on a laptop
I do philosophy, history and economics a levelWhat subjects r u studying
The thing is my handwriting isn’t bad it’s only difficult to illiterate peoplemy handwriting is so bad it’s okay
I do philosophy, history and economics a level
nice orangeWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
Ahh I hear philosophy is hard I do econ too but I’m lwk cooked for it because I only been revising chemistry (I do chem OCR,econ edxcel,pyschology AQA)I do philosophy, history and economics a level
I could read handwriting like that if I wasn’t somewhat blindThe thing is my handwriting isn’t bad it’s only difficult to illiterate people
n*****s writing the Minecraft enchanting tableWhen revising like this
View attachment 338096
Hate how I relate to this quite closely
happens to the best of us 52 year oldsHate how I relate to this quite closely
Tbh I find philosophy the easiest I’ve been getting A and A* since first examsAhh I hear philosophy is hard I do econ too but I’m lwk cooked for it because I only been revising chemistry (I do chem OCR,econ edxcel,pyschology AQA)
im starting to feel insecure abt my handwriting in this thread now
it took a lot of practice now I have like a bump on my finger due to itim starting to feel insecure abt my handwriting in this thread now
Mine is very legible just looks strange from an angle
I’m going through price discrimination now I can’t deal with chemistry any longerTbh I find philosophy the easiest I’ve been getting A and A* since first exams
I’m also edexcel economics a revising the current account currently
Yh many sources reckon third degree price discrimination will come upI’m going through price discrimination now I can’t deal with chemistry any longer
man i could never do chem im too retardedI’m going through price discrimination now I can’t deal with chemistry any longer
yeahMine is very legible just looks strange from an angleView attachment 338111
That’s what I heard too if it doesn’t come for paper 1 than it will for paper 2Yh many sources reckon third degree price discrimination will come up
I’m retarded and I do chemman i could never do chem im too retarded
nah but im so retarded i actually knew i would not survive if i took it tbhI’m retarded and I do chem![]()
Can be paper 1 won’t be paper 2 but 3That’s what I heard too if it doesn’t come for paper 1 than it will for paper 2
Yh that’s what I meant mb,I need to go over diagrams aswellCan be paper 1 won’t be paper 2 but 3
Tbh im jst retarded I literally did 0 work all first year and I’m shocked I find chemistry hard nownah but im so retarded i actually knew i would not survive if i took it tbh
yeye im in the middle of mocks rn im in first yr and i alr hate my subjects acc fmlTbh im jst retarded I literally did 0 work all first year and I’m shocked I find chemistry hard now
Does no one write in cursive anymore jflU just wanna flex that hand writing huh
What subjects do u doyeye im in the middle of mocks rn im in first yr and i alr hate my subjects acc fml
further maths, normal maths, physics, art and russianWhat subjects do u do
It’s quicker cuz my hand doesn't have to waste time pulling my pen away from the page every time I put a letterDoes no one write in cursive anymore jfl
Not this goodDoes no one write in cursive anymore jfl
energy efficient kingIt’s quicker cuz my hand doesn't have to waste time pulling my pen away from the page every time I put a letter
Reducing CNS fatigueenergy efficient king
Bro u do harder alevels then I do jfl physics and futher maths is in my nightmare blunt rotationfurther maths, normal maths, physics, art and russian
im taking my russian a year early tho bc im fluent so ive got that now fml
Yh exactly but I nearly got out on laptops for exams because I write cursive jfl that would slow me downIt’s quicker cuz my hand doesn't have to waste time pulling my pen away from the page every time I put a letter