Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

A lot’s happened these last 2 days

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
The viet girl I’ve been seeing for a while now wants to get serious. So I’m retiring from the femboy jokes and shit, and I’m almost finished with my assistant manager training.

I feel like a proper adult now. I oughta act like it
 
So I’m retiring from the femboy jokes
IMG_1541.webp
 
Y'all offsprings gonna hate you both of 2
I didn’t even think of that. And she’s 5’1 poor nigha gonna be living life on hard mode 😭

Nah joking btw, do you want to be serious with her tho ?
Idk, I was fine with what we had so far. I even made a thread talking about another girl just yesterday she only just hit me with that “what are we” talk. I wanted to stay single throughout first year but I don’t wanna lose her
 
Idk, I was fine with what we had so far. I even made a thread talking about another girl just yesterday she only just hit me with that “what are we” talk. I wanted to stay single throughout first year but I don’t wanna lose her
I'm joking bro, enjoy that relationship you 2 are too young to even considering kids
 
The viet girl I’ve been seeing for a while now wants to get serious. So I’m retiring from the femboy jokes and shit, and I’m almost finished with my assistant manager training.

I feel like a proper adult now. I oughta act like it
good job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top