Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info About Astrosky ...

This is absolutely true though. I only say facts. You said I said nothing incorrect but the data says otherwise. I have no bias when I said it either.
As ive stated in my post above "i know reading is hard" that this is true your implying that this forum wouldv been dead if it wast for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

This post made by you says otherwise "With out me yall wouldn't have this influx of new members. ". Your basicly saying if i didnt comeback the forum wouldv been dead. And this would not have been the case.
him coming back here massively boosted the traffic , gotta give him that

I have said correct things. My intentions are good. Your assuming. Therfore it's incorrect.
FIrst you were saying that @Rkelly Was wrong, but when multiple users agreed with them you started doing the same (Damage controle). Your intentions arent good. You want attention. You want people to praise you. But let me tell you one thing. This isnt the right way to achieve that

As ive stated in my post above "i know reading is hard" that this is true your implying that this forum wouldv been dead if it wast for you.
Are you saying this forum did not need help by someone who has an audience who just so happens to have an interest in maximizing your best potentially and has friends who have just as much audience as me who happen to agree that looksmax needs to be changed for the better. I'm sorry but Dean has a good site. He just needs the right promotion to make it leave .org in the dust for good. That's what needs to happenn. When people type looksmax. First thing th3y see is massive media coverage of how bad it can be. We need media to say "looksmax is a healthy self improvement community with like minded inviduals who believe in hope. Not. Looksmax is for incels who can't get sex.

Wanna know my real goal? Make the community better. Give Dean an income to support himself and change looksmax for good forever even when im gone. Once the members are high enough. Dean can run small banner ads. Run this site for free for indefinitely or even make a small or good income depending on his direction he takes that. Maybe charge premium membership for the most crazy of looksmaxers. I don't want a single dime. I want to be the reason looksmax is no longer seen as toxic and unhealthy. That's literally my ego filled God image you guys so badly wanna believe I have. 🙏 I know it's hard to believe. But it's what I wake up in the morning thinking so yeah. Pretty sure it's my intentions

Are you saying this forum did not need help by someone who has an audience who just so happens to have an interest in maximizing your best potentially and has friends who have just as much audience as me who happen to agree that looksmax needs to be changed for the better. I'm sorry but Dean has a good site. He just needs the right promotion to make it leave .org in the dust for good. That's what needs to happenn. When people type looksmax. First thing th3y see is massive media coverage of how bad it can be. We need media to say "looksmax is a healthy self improvement community with like minded inviduals who believe in hope. Not. Looksmax is for incels who can't get sex.
I completely agree with you on this. However, the way you're doing it doesn't help much, as deleting posts that could potentially put you in a negative spotlight isn't effective. I also don't fully agree with your last statement. Most people who join these forums are either not social, bullied, or incels. Not that this is a bad thing, but it doesn't change the fact that these are the people who seek help. Any decent-looking guy who isn't insecure about himself would never join a forum like this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Any decent-looking guy who isn't insecure about himself would never join a forum like this
on an alternate reality..

I only say facts.
You are lying once again! You like literally said caffeine makes you fat, that is not fact that is fiction and the reasoning behind how it supposedly makes you fat is also even more fiction
you dirty liar I hope your girlfriend knows she is dating a egotistical pathological liar

And your still playing the victim here
Wham! you hit the nail on the head. @AstroSky is exactly like the egotistical bully that plays victim when he gets exposed. He is a liar, a hypocrite, a corrupt individual, and a egotistical cunt that lacks the testicular fortitude to own up to his mistakes. Astro is only good for lying and abusing power to take away free speech and then playing victim once everyone turns on him.

He was being realistic hes just not using online “kindness”. I agree w both in someways.
@sexlesstosexles @allexxs
I know I may sound harsh especially over text and sometimes I get too worked up when I see misinformation or someone saying something incorrect, so my apologies.
I truly mean no harm and I’ll work on being more compassionate with my responses.

I know I may sound harsh especially over text and sometimes I get too worked up when I see misinformation or someone saying something incorrect, so my apologies.
I truly mean no harm and I’ll work on being more compassionate with my responses.
Hey I'll do better and be more unbias towards you guys specially. Sorry about my thread deleting. You was trying to help and I jumped the gun and lumped it as hate. Again I'm sorry.

Wham! you hit the nail on the head. @AstroSky is exactly like the egotistical bully that plays victim when he gets exposed. He is a liar, a hypocrite, a corrupt individual, and a egotistical cunt that lacks the testicular fortitude to own up to his mistakes. Astro is only good for lying and abusing power to take away free speech and then playing victim once everyone turns on him.
Idk why you call me a liar but that is not how I roll. Anyone who knows me knows this. That's not how someone who has talked to me in a personal relationship would describe me. Lying doesn't sit right for me when others do it and I definitely wouldn't lie to others online as my reputation and equally my integrity is important for that part. Iv always been honest one to one to how I feel and what I think. So no. I don't lie. No one turned on me either. So that's a part to play for how I react or feel. Sorry. I guess you see a few users who didn't like how I act as some uprooting? I won't assume what you feel but I well take a educated guess that you think I'm trying to save face? Brother ....or sister. You got no clue who I am. Iv been doing this for YEARS. I'm here to stick around. I won't leave. Your gonna have to cope with that fact or leave. That is completely your choice but I for one will not be losing sleep over this. You will be my friend eventually so that's why im ok. Everyone ends up liking me as friend in the end. I hardly have real enemies for long. You just misunderstood me is all. It's OK. I understand

Last edited:
dont worry, we already know you are a good person

Idk why you call me a liar but that is not how I roll. Anyone who knows me knows this. That's not how someone who has talked to me in a personal relationship would describe me. Lying doesn't sit right for me when others do it and I definitely wouldn't lie to others online as my reputation and equally my integrity is important for that part. Iv always been honest one to one to how I feel and what I think. So no. I don't lie. No one turned on me either. So that's a part to play for how I react or feel. Sorry. I guess you see a few users who didn't like how I act as some uprooting? I won't assume what you feel but I well take a educated guess that you think I'm trying to save face? Brother ....or sister. You got no clue who I am. Iv been doing this for YEARS. I'm here to stick around. I won't leave. Your gonna have to cope with that fact or leave. That is completely your choice but I for one will not be losing sleep over this. You will be my friend eventually so that's why im ok. Everyone ends up liking me as friend in the end. I hardly have real enemies for long. You just misunderstood me is all. It's OK. I understand
Why are you still trying to save your ass? You have lied, and there is proof of it. Why can't you own up to the problems you've caused? Instead of apologizing, you're trying to play the victim here. And blame other because they just didnt understud you. Not everything is about you your in the wrong not them. Oh, and about 'everyone ends up liking me'—I don't like you, and I never will. You hypocrite. 🤡

Why are you still trying to save your ass? You have lied, and there is proof of it. Why can't you own up to the problems you've caused? Instead of apologizing, you're trying to play the victim here. And blame other because they just didnt understud you. Not everything is about you your in the wrong not them. Oh, and about 'everyone ends up liking me'—I don't like you, and I never will. You hypocrite. 🤡
I'm sorry but have you not seen where I apologized? That's fine if you don't like me. But I disagree it's forever. Nothing in life is forever except death. ❤️

If we voice chatted me and put both a face and voice behind your words. You would struggle to dehumanize this conversation I promise you. Texting will never result in an understanding 🙄

The difference here is your identity is a secret including your voice. Easier to say things with out caring how it might effect someone when you can't see them or hear them.

I do my best to not do this for most anyone. You're 100% misunderstood and misunderstanding me and you don't even wanna admit that.

If we voice chatted me and put both a face and voice behind your words. You would struggle to dehumanize this conversation I promise you. Texting will never result in an understanding 🙄

The difference here is your identity is a secret including your voice. Easier to say things with out caring how it might effect someone when you can't see them or hear them.

I do my best to not do this for most anyone. You're 100% misunderstood and misunderstanding me and you don't even wanna admit that.
First of all, my identity is not a secret; my voice is, but I don't mind sharing it. Texting can lead to understanding. I don't know what your explanation for this is, but if you think you won't be able to solve a problem over text, that's just funny. Everyone is able to solve a problem over text.

First of all, my identity is not a secret; my voice is, but I don't mind sharing it. Texting can lead to understanding. I don't know what your explanation for this is, but if you think you won't be able to solve a problem over text, that's just funny. Everyone is able to solve a problem over text.
I disagree. You might not have had this experience, but for me, my texting "personality" and my real-life interactions (voice chat, video chat, in-person conversations) convey who I am much better. Maybe you haven't experienced that, but I have had people hate me initially, then warm up to me once they meet me.Let me tell you a story. I recall in middle school, a girl swore up and down that she would hate me forever, even though we had never met.

I had a MySpace account where I posted my feelings and thoughts. I was emo hardcore, and some things I said rubbed her the wrong way. I didn’t have looks or what I have now; in fact, I was probably considered ugly at that point. So, I had nothing to leverage except who I was as a person.One day, she and I actually crossed paths in the hallway. She confronted me straight away, and I was truly expecting the worst possible outcome.

However, as soon as I spoke and explained myself, it was an instant 180 in my situation with her. She claimed I acted much differently in real life than I did online. This situation has happened countless times since then.I don’t know why my texting self and my real-life self, or even just voice chatting, tips the scales in my favor in terms of impressions, but it does.

I’m not the sole example here. There have also been people I didn't "get" and assumed they were a certain way until I spoke to them. I have equally experienced how cognitive dissonance this experience can be.What I'm trying to say is, I do not believe someone can make a productive understanding of someone's intentions or behaviors online through text as often as one would assume.

I sit here and type this, and it feels like a misunderstanding from me, and even me misunderstanding YOU unintentionally.You could argue that it shouldn't matter how we are in real life or even our identities, but you can pick up on more nuances and context with more senses than you can by just looking at a phone and a screen. We are making assumptions about each other's character unintentionally, and our minds betray us

. The entire internet does this often with creators. Heck, even most YouTubers have a fake persona they put on and are much different people than they present.That’s what I feel and believe is going on. I don't feel like a victim, but it is the nature of this forum and the people in it. On here, we can be anyone we wish to be, and with enough effort, it's believable.

However, with more context (real life, voice, knowing someone more, seeing them), it is much harder to manipulate. More data is gathered, and more understanding could potentially be had.

I completely agree with you on this. However, the way you're doing it doesn't help much, as deleting posts that could potentially put you in a negative spotlight isn't effective. I also don't fully agree with your last statement. Most people who join these forums are either not social, bullied, or incels. Not that this is a bad thing, but it doesn't change the fact that these are the people who seek help. Any decent-looking guy who isn't insecure about himself would never join a forum like this
And those people are my goal. But to create a safer community. It's crab in the bucket in these places. It's been like that for a very long time. People want to keep other others stuck. Iv seen it often.

None of my friends even know what looksmaxxing is
Every single one of my friends does including my family and girlfriend. You probably haven't realized how huge this audience actually is now......

softlysoftly hates me, nihilus and astrosky for some reason but i do not actually know why
U r my favourite guy here u were the first person i followed online

My friends - @sexlesstosexles , @sigma @allexxs @Nihilus

I used to hate nihilus and allexxs because they rated my eye area mtn but they are not bad they are good guys and my good friends

sexless and sigma are friends who i never doubted
i never hated sexless and nobody hates sigma

There are few people i hate ova here and i think yall know who them be and also doesn't it include @Tim I don't hate him he just doesn't know how to rate

youre right here

i do agree that @softlysoftly was disrespectful , he goes around calling everyone low iq ect , and about @Rkelly it was an accident

so its all cool , now it comes down to the users if they think you should be mod or not , democracy
There should be contestants selected by @Dean and there should be polls to choose moderators from the contestants

try to be unbiased , ive had countless arguments on this site and i never oppressed their free speech
aside from that youre good
Nihilus is not bluffing i can assure this cause he arguments with me around 10 times till now on different posts

:akkoShrug::Hehe:

U r my favourite guy here u were the first person i followed online

My friends - @sexlesstosexles , @sigma @allexxs @Nihilus

I used to hate nihilus and allexxs because they rated my eye area mtn but they are not bad they are good guys and my good friends

sexless and sigma are friends who i never doubted
i never hated sexless and nobody hates sigma

There are few people i hate ova here and i think yall know who them be and also doesn't it include @Tim I don't hate him he just doesn't know how to rate
:KannaSip:

stop writing me books no one wants to read your low iq incoherent schizo ramblings